Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Strawberry Samurai

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by Demyx »

"Oh, so I did hear someone." She said, nodding some. "Put that down, I'm not here to fight. Not you, anyways. I didn't think this road was traversed much, so I didn't expect to see anyone else. I'm Keijiro Tatsushin. You are?"
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1588
Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
Contact:

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by ..shuichi.. »

He looked at the girl and put the katana down. "Kai Asakura... What are you doing here?"
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by Demyx »

"Traveling. Nowhere particular, but traveling." She said, shrugging a bit. "And you?"
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1588
Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
Contact:

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by ..shuichi.. »

He looked around. "Just killing some demons..." He looked at her again. "You shouldn't be here. It can be dangerous." He smirked.
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

name- Alex
age- 17
gender- Male
alliance- Good
*appearence- http://public.tektek.org/img/av/m12/d23/17/681618.png
title- The Hero of Time

*= I was going for a character who used time as a way to survive battles.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by Demyx »

"What if I said I was a demon?" She chuckled. "What would you do then?"
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1588
Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
Contact:

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by ..shuichi.. »

He kept smirking. "Well, I guess I would kill you then..." He approached her. "So, are you a demon?"
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by Demyx »

"If I said no, would you believe me?" She asked, smiling a bit. "But I'll leave that for you to decide. Where are you headed? If we're going in the same direction, it'd be wise for us to travel together. Since its so dangerous."
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

When Kai and Keijiro were talking, another demon popped out, but a light flashed, and out came Alex, the hero of time, fending off the demon. "You're welcome you two!" he stated.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by Demyx »

((MetaKnight, you have to post a profile.))
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

((I did. didn't you see it?)) :evil:
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by Demyx »

((Ah, I see, my mistake. I missed it. Gommen.))
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

((awww, it's ok.))
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by Demyx »

Keijiro narrowed her eyes at the newcomer. "Who are you?"
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"Alex, Hero of Time!" he said in pride. "I used these pieces of Time Gear to help slay my enemies without them knowing." he added.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Strawberry Samurai

Post by Demyx »

"Ah, that's rather... interesting." She said, nodding some. "I'm Keijiro Tatsushin, sometimes known as the Lone Snow."
Locked