Page 2 of 3

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 8:12pm
by josh
I feel sorry for you, your obiously an inexperienced anime wannabe know-it-all.

Ever heard of spirit bomb? Are you familiar with the characters Frieza, Trunks, Goku, Cell, Buu, etc? Obviously not, but I think I had you at spirit bomb.

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 9:03pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
josh wrote:I feel sorry for you, your obiously an inexperienced anime wannabe know-it-all.

Ever heard of spirit bomb? Are you familiar with the characters Frieza, Trunks, Goku, Cell, Buu, etc? Obviously not, but I think I had you at spirit bomb.
Either you are truly retarded or you are a bigger failure at trolling than Chad Warden

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 5:09am
by josh :)
DBZ

spirit bomb is too powerful

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 6:29am
by Gyro Zeppeli
Jesus Christ wrote:DBZ
No. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
spirit bomb is too powerful
No matter how powerful an attack is, it will not take effect against Giorno's Gold Experience Requiem.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/ ... 63_126.jpg

Not only that, but the Spirit Bomb only works on people who are evil. Giorno has a pure heart and wouldn't be affected

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 12:16am
by josh
Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
josh wrote:I feel sorry for you, your obiously an inexperienced anime wannabe know-it-all.

Ever heard of spirit bomb? Are you familiar with the characters Frieza, Trunks, Goku, Cell, Buu, etc? Obviously not, but I think I had you at spirit bomb.
Either you are truly retarded or you are a bigger failure at trolling than Chad Warden
Or maybe I just know more about anime than you.

Forget spirit bomb. kamehameha is tough enough to pwn gold experience requiem

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 6:35am
by Gyro Zeppeli
josh wrote:Or maybe I just know more about anime than you.
Do you even know the first thing about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?
Forget spirit bomb. kamehameha is tough enough to pwn gold experience requiem
No matter how much power an attack has, Gold Experience Requiem will return it to zero. Hell, Dark Schneider doesn't have anything to beat GER. Even if an attack kills Giorno, he will be brought back, time will be reset to the attack's origin point, and the opponent will be stuck at point zero and will then die over and over again for eternity.

Unless Kamehameha can warp reality, Gold Experience Requiem can solo DBZ

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 5:06pm
by Duuz
You know, the only problem is we're dealing with anime that have very different basis in their own reality.

DBZ is all about chi and inner strength and I'll guess Gold Experience Requiem does as well to some extent. Gall Force, Tenchi and Ideon are all technology based, and frankly I'd put more reliance on technological power than some thing that we know are humanly impossible.

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 6:09pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Duuz wrote:DBZ is all about chi and inner strength and I'll guess Gold Experience Requiem does as well to some extent.
It is. Stands are a spiritual manifestations of a person's body ripple(hamon) energy and psychic energy that are activated by mysterious space artifacts in the form of a bow and arrow (or inferited via bloodline from someone that was pierced by one of the Stand Arrows)
Gall Force, Tenchi and Ideon are all technology based, and frankly I'd put more reliance on technological power than some thing that we know are humanly impossible.
Well, Tenchi is kinda both, he really can't fall under one or the other.

And I don't see how the source of their power makes any difference. It's what their power does that's important

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 10:11pm
by josh
speaking of power. SSj4 Goggeta. Dark Schneider has no chance

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 6:28am
by Gyro Zeppeli
josh wrote:speaking of power. SSj4 Goggeta. Dark Schneider has no chance
SSJ4 is weaker than Base Kid Goku (I'm dead serious. I'll find the video to prove it)

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 11:00pm
by josh
well if schneider has no chance against ssj4 goggeta, hes got even less chance against base kid goku. altho i dont know if hes stronger but if u say so.

wheres the video?

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 6:35am
by Commander Sparx
Gyro Zeppeli, Josh won’t stop.

But I can see why people say DBZ, but if you look closer it's not the strongest. I'm not sure which is the most powerful I have to think about it.

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 8:58am
by josh
it appears you also have to think about why DBZ isnt the stongest

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 11:03am
by Gyro Zeppeli
josh wrote:it appears you also have to think about why DBZ isnt the stongest
I can instantly tell you why: Gold Experience Requiem



Here's the video BTW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kApU-3s-6h0

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 4:28am
by josh
that GT not DBZ

Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 10:22am
by Gyro Zeppeli
josh wrote:that GT not DBZ
DBZ loses just as badly to JJBA