Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
L : Change The World Movie?
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
Hahaha.. sometimes my brothers speaks alone, so maybe he's actually talking to a Shinigami! 0__0
No, I'm not going to marry Matsuda, because I don't look like Sayu! I don't want to marry Matsuda! u__u XD
If I had a friend who looked a lot like L, I'd hug him! XDD
No, I'm not going to marry Matsuda, because I don't look like Sayu! I don't want to marry Matsuda! u__u XD
If I had a friend who looked a lot like L, I'd hug him! XDD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
Its totally possible for him to have a shinigami. Techincally shinigami are ghosts with special rules.
(just back on the death note game there was a japanese gameboy advance SP game that was about death note. You could be either Light, killing people and finding names of important people, or L, trying to figure out who and where Kira is. Either way you play it the opposite person dies)
When i say this forum i swear i fell out of my chair. Im an L fanatic. I cant get enough of the guy. Not only is he so calm but brilliant and the whole sweet thing is just plain cute!

(just back on the death note game there was a japanese gameboy advance SP game that was about death note. You could be either Light, killing people and finding names of important people, or L, trying to figure out who and where Kira is. Either way you play it the opposite person dies)
When i say this forum i swear i fell out of my chair. Im an L fanatic. I cant get enough of the guy. Not only is he so calm but brilliant and the whole sweet thing is just plain cute!
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
I'm so PUMPED there's going to be a movie of just L! He's getting what he deserves! (in a good way)
L, are you saying you believe in ghosts? Because I know there's ghosts but people think I'm crazy. And weird.
L, are you saying you believe in ghosts? Because I know there's ghosts but people think I'm crazy. And weird.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
Despite me being atheist i do belive in ghosts. Ghosts are imprints of departed souls. Therefore they were once a part of the world so who says they cant stay longer? Yes i believe in ghosts and who says the ghosts cant be shinigami?
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
Nobody says they can't.
I didn't know you were athiest. But that's cool. Everyone can choose whatever religion they want. As long as they don't deny it (like some people I know).
I'm Christian and we're not supposed to believe in ghosts either but I do anyway.
I didn't know you were athiest. But that's cool. Everyone can choose whatever religion they want. As long as they don't deny it (like some people I know).
I'm Christian and we're not supposed to believe in ghosts either but I do anyway.
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
Ohh my brother has a shinigami!! XD o___o
Well, I believe in ghosts.. I'm Spiritist (is this word right? XDD)....
Well, I believe in ghosts.. I'm Spiritist (is this word right? XDD)....
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
ok just dont p*ss your brother off then because if he has a shinigami that probably means he has a death note.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
hahahaha ok..... XD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
XD And don't let your brother know we know he has a shinigami. Or else he'll kill us all if you p*ss him off. XD How would he even get our names and faces.
What's a spiritist?
What's a spiritist?
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
not exactly sure 2 tell u the truth
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
Even if there is a shinigami following your brother around, it doesn't mean it's evil. Take the Grim Reaper for example. He's not evil, he just does his job.
Also, L is my only letter, you where wrong. The Death Note game was for the DS, not GBA. There are 2 games for the DS. A third is supposed to be released on February 7, 2008.
In the event that any of you want more information, I'll write down all that I know, and the stuff I just found out by looking it up on the internet.
Actually, I'll just copy/paste the info.
It's rather long, so I don't know if you'd want to read all of it. I'm just putting it here so that if any of you do want this info, you won't have to wait.
Video games
Death Note Kira's GameA Death Note video game developed and published by Konami for the Nintendo DS, entitled Death Note Kira's Game (デスノート キラゲーム, Desu Nōto Kira Gēmu?), was released on February 15, 2007.[22] Kira Game is a strategy game where the player takes on the role of Kira or L. These are just titles, as any character can be Kira or L. The player will attempt to deduce who their enemy is (Kira will try to uncover L's identity and vice versa). This will play out in 3 phases: Investigation, where the player will discuss the case and clues with other characters; Voting, where each member of the investigation team casts a vote on who they suspect is L or Kira based on the player's performance in the previous phase; L/Kira, where the player can either focus their investigation on one member to see if they are Kira (L part) or force a member off of the team (Kira part).[23] The gameplay is very similar to that of the common party game Mafia.
A sequel to the game, Death Note L o Tsugumono (デスノート Lを継ぐ者, Desu Nōto Eru o Tsugumono?, literally "Death Note: Successor to L"), was released in Japan on July 12, 2007. The storyline is based on the second part of the manga, featuring characters such as Mello and Near.[23]
A third game, L the Prologue to Death Note -Rasen no Trap- (L the ProLogue to DEATH NOTE -螺旋の罠-, Eru za Purorōgu tu Desu Nōto -Rasen no Torappu-?, literally "L the Prologue to Death Note: Spiraling Trap"), is set to be released for the Nintendo DS in Japan on February 7, 2008.[24][25] The player will assume the role of a rookie FBI agent who awakens in a strange hotel and attempts to escape with the help of L, who provides assistance via an in-game PDA.[24] The story is set before the Kira investigation in the original series.[24]
Several characters from Death Note appear in Jump Super Stars and Jump Ultimate Stars, a fighting game featuring a plethora of characters from Shonen Jump titles. Light, Ryuk and L appear in Jump Super Stars as support characters. In Jump Ultimate Stars Misa, Near, and Mello are added as support characters as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Deat ... a_Game.jpg
Also, L is my only letter, you where wrong. The Death Note game was for the DS, not GBA. There are 2 games for the DS. A third is supposed to be released on February 7, 2008.
In the event that any of you want more information, I'll write down all that I know, and the stuff I just found out by looking it up on the internet.
Actually, I'll just copy/paste the info.
It's rather long, so I don't know if you'd want to read all of it. I'm just putting it here so that if any of you do want this info, you won't have to wait.
Video games
Death Note Kira's GameA Death Note video game developed and published by Konami for the Nintendo DS, entitled Death Note Kira's Game (デスノート キラゲーム, Desu Nōto Kira Gēmu?), was released on February 15, 2007.[22] Kira Game is a strategy game where the player takes on the role of Kira or L. These are just titles, as any character can be Kira or L. The player will attempt to deduce who their enemy is (Kira will try to uncover L's identity and vice versa). This will play out in 3 phases: Investigation, where the player will discuss the case and clues with other characters; Voting, where each member of the investigation team casts a vote on who they suspect is L or Kira based on the player's performance in the previous phase; L/Kira, where the player can either focus their investigation on one member to see if they are Kira (L part) or force a member off of the team (Kira part).[23] The gameplay is very similar to that of the common party game Mafia.
A sequel to the game, Death Note L o Tsugumono (デスノート Lを継ぐ者, Desu Nōto Eru o Tsugumono?, literally "Death Note: Successor to L"), was released in Japan on July 12, 2007. The storyline is based on the second part of the manga, featuring characters such as Mello and Near.[23]
A third game, L the Prologue to Death Note -Rasen no Trap- (L the ProLogue to DEATH NOTE -螺旋の罠-, Eru za Purorōgu tu Desu Nōto -Rasen no Torappu-?, literally "L the Prologue to Death Note: Spiraling Trap"), is set to be released for the Nintendo DS in Japan on February 7, 2008.[24][25] The player will assume the role of a rookie FBI agent who awakens in a strange hotel and attempts to escape with the help of L, who provides assistance via an in-game PDA.[24] The story is set before the Kira investigation in the original series.[24]
Several characters from Death Note appear in Jump Super Stars and Jump Ultimate Stars, a fighting game featuring a plethora of characters from Shonen Jump titles. Light, Ryuk and L appear in Jump Super Stars as support characters. In Jump Ultimate Stars Misa, Near, and Mello are added as support characters as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Deat ... a_Game.jpg
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
You're very well informed Hallow. On. . .everything.
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
No, if he tries to kill us, we can kill him first. He's weak and younger than me. (He's 12 years old)Karin Rengu wrote:XD And don't let your brother know we know he has a shinigami. Or else he'll kill us all if you p*ss him off. XD How would he even get our names and faces.
What's a spiritist?
And I think he could only kill me, because he knows my name and my face. XDD
Hmmm.. I don't know if this word is right or not, but that's what I found on the translator for the name of my religion. I didn't found in the dictionary I have at home... but forget it.. XD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
Ok. XD I just like to learn about new religions. Maybe I'll look it up sometime or something. (too lazy to)
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
The only religion that I've ever been interested in was the ancient Greek religion. You know, with Zeus and stuff.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Re: L : Change The World Movie?
I like Greek religion. And Egipt's religion too (with all those gods)
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
