Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

Tamaoki rolled his shoulders. "That's all I needed to know, miss." He got a running start, and drop kicked the man, sitting on his chest.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

Fuji was pulled down by the emporer when he fell, but she scrambled up and hid behind Tamaoki. . She peeked over his shoulder. "Is he still awake?" She whispered
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

"Nope." He said, giving her the victory sign. "My names Tamaoki. You are?"
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

"...Fuji" She fidgeted a bit. "Thank you for helping me" She said in a childishly small voice
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

He stood up. "It wasn't much." He smiled. "Besides, a guy shouldn't just stand by and watch a lady get assaulted."
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

"Maybe not, but now you'll be on the run from his soldiers" She said. "Come on, I know a safe place..or at least I think I do".." She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him behind her, unsuccessfully.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

"Naw. I'll be fine." He said, pulling his hand away and putting them in his pockets. "You should get going though."
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

Fuji pouted a bit and she grabbed hold of his arm. "But I want you to come with me"

(g2g, byezzz)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

"Go with you where?" He asked, tilting his head.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

(is it too late for me to join?)
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

(I don't think so)

I dunno! But I don't wanna have to be alone" She whined
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

His ears twitched, and he shrugged. "Uhm... okay."
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

"Thank you!" She hugged him
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *was spying on the emporos palace* hmm how am i gonna get that Alex guy out of there?*thought to self for a moment then sighed* well i guess thats the only option*snuck into the palace and apaered infront of the empor* let the boy you catured earlyer today go and put me inhis place
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"I can't do that. He must die." Grodus said. "Aw crap! I knew I would get captured!" Alex exclaimed.
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *just smerked* and why is that?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked