Page 2 of 59
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:06pm
by Demyx
Tamaoki rolled his shoulders. "That's all I needed to know, miss." He got a running start, and drop kicked the man, sitting on his chest.
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:15pm
by Fujiwara
Fuji was pulled down by the emporer when he fell, but she scrambled up and hid behind Tamaoki. . She peeked over his shoulder. "Is he still awake?" She whispered
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:27pm
by Demyx
"Nope." He said, giving her the victory sign. "My names Tamaoki. You are?"
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:31pm
by Fujiwara
"...Fuji" She fidgeted a bit. "Thank you for helping me" She said in a childishly small voice
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 8:18pm
by Demyx
He stood up. "It wasn't much." He smiled. "Besides, a guy shouldn't just stand by and watch a lady get assaulted."
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 8:25pm
by Fujiwara
"Maybe not, but now you'll be on the run from his soldiers" She said. "Come on, I know a safe place..or at least I think I do".." She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him behind her, unsuccessfully.
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 8:27pm
by Demyx
"Naw. I'll be fine." He said, pulling his hand away and putting them in his pockets. "You should get going though."
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 8:37pm
by Fujiwara
Fuji pouted a bit and she grabbed hold of his arm. "But I want you to come with me"
(g2g, byezzz)
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 09, 2008 8:40pm
by Demyx
"Go with you where?" He asked, tilting his head.
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 6:03am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
(is it too late for me to join?)
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 1:23pm
by Fujiwara
(I don't think so)
I dunno! But I don't wanna have to be alone" She whined
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 2:11pm
by Demyx
His ears twitched, and he shrugged. "Uhm... okay."
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 2:32pm
by Fujiwara
"Thank you!" She hugged him
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 3:54pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina: *was spying on the emporos palace* hmm how am i gonna get that Alex guy out of there?*thought to self for a moment then sighed* well i guess thats the only option*snuck into the palace and apaered infront of the empor* let the boy you catured earlyer today go and put me inhis place
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 4:35pm
by MetaKnight0706
"I can't do that. He must die." Grodus said. "Aw crap! I knew I would get captured!" Alex exclaimed.
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 4:38pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina: *just smerked* and why is that?