Page 2 of 21

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 3:06pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
welcome XD

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 7:54am
by Nyko
can we start???

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 7:44pm
by Karin Rengu
I'm waiting for someone else to start. XD

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 6:11pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
One night Yuki was patrolling the area when she saw one of the humans around the Night dormatories. "Hey what are you doing here?!" Yuki asks when she sees the person.


((That's the best I can start at right now. I hope it works. Sorry guys! And girl! XD))

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 6:33pm
by KoYue
Tsubaki stared at the school's dorm with apprehension. "We'll get caught."
"No, we won't!" Tsubasa exclaimed, cheerfully ignoring her younger sister's agitation. "Besides, this is our job, Tsubaki. And it won't hurt to investigate here. And if anyone asks . . . we were just walking around, 'kay?"

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 7:03pm
by Karin Rengu
Zero is standing nearby Yuuki, also watching the humans.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 7:42pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
"Come on Zero." Yuki runs towards the people. "You know you're not supposed to be here at this time." Yuki says looking at Tsubaki and Tsubasa.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 10:19pm
by KoYue
"Tsu-nee, I told you," Tsubaki sighed as she rubbed her forehead.
Tsubasa laughed nervously in Yuki's direction. "We're not? Oh, sorry! See, my little sister lost her necklace out here and we're just looking for it! It's . . . it's really hard to see in the dark and we don't want anyone else to find it so . . ."

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 11:02am
by Karin Rengu
"Yuuki, I'm a member of the disiplinary commitee too don't forget. It look like you can handle this yourself anyways. I think they just want to stalk someone from the night class."

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 12:30pm
by KoYue
"We aren't stalking anybody!" Tsubasa exclaimed. "I told you. We're looking for something."

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 3:01pm
by Karin Rengu
Zero looked at the girl. "And you expect me to believe THAT? You two dropped something this close to the night class's dorms in the middle of the night? You must think I'm stupid or something."

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 7:47pm
by KoYue
"I didn't drop it!" Tsubasa insisted. "Tsubaki did! And you should have greater respect for those that protect others from va---OWWW!! Tsubaki, don't pinch me!!"
Tsubaki pulled her sister behind her and smiled apologetically. "You'll have to excuse her. She has a tendency to invent imaginative tales." Her smile was warm, but her eyes were hard. Tsubasa for whatever reason had difficulties distinguishing vampires from humans. However, Tsubaki didn't.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 4:53am
by Karin Rengu
"What was that you were going to say? You, the one hiding." Zero said sternly. I could have sworn she was going to say vampire Zero thought.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 7:43am
by Nyko
Z walked silently in the hall of the dormitories "..."

Kahn sat on the roof of the dormitories thinking "..." he light up a cigarette and began to smoke

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 4:45pm
by KoYue
"Va . . . vanity," Tsubasa responded meekly, Tsubaki's sharp look silencing her.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 5:28pm
by Karin Rengu
"SO! You're trying to protect others from vanities?" Zero asked, getting angry