Page 2 of 6
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 10:03am
by shioricallisto
we can start at any time. doesn't really matter to me. XD Hey i'll join your Doctor Who RP.
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 10:30am
by Goldenwolf
okies thank you!!
Keisuki sighed as she opened the door to the hotel room and walked in. It was dark, as always.
"L, do you always work in the dark," she grumbled and turned on the light. Her code name, K, is what people commonly called her. The shadow in the darkness of L. She sighed again and looked around
"LLLLLLLLLL where are youuuuuuu?" (does any one want to be L :O)
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 10:48am
by shioricallisto
I'll be L.
L was laying asleep on the couch in the main part of the hotel room. (((ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!)))
Kuroda says he's been like this since I got here.
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:06am
by Goldenwolf
Keisuki walked up to L on the couch and poked him in the belly
"You're supposed to be a international detective. That means being AWAKE!!" she turned to Kuroda
"Didn't you try to wake him up?"
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:30am
by shioricallisto
Kuroda replied, " I tried, he woke up for a couple of mins and then he fell back asleep." " I tried to wake him up again and he didn't even listen."
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:36am
by Karin Rengu
Karin comes out of the bathroom as Keisuki and Kuroda are talking. Her hair is wet and she is in a bathrobe. "Dammit, what is this? I was trying to take a peaceful shower."
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:40am
by Goldenwolf
Keisuki sat down next to the sleeping L and tickled his neck slightly, smiling
"Wakey wakey L time to sold murders," she tickled him again and looked at Kuroda "This usually wakes him up," she looks back down at L. She looks up as Karin comes out of the bathroom
"You can't take a peaceful shower when this is L's room," she looks slightly miffed that Karin is just in a bathrobe. She goes back to tickling L
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:51am
by Karin Rengu
"What do you mean? I live here too."
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:59am
by Goldenwolf
Keisuki shrugs
"Yeah I know. But you're just an apprentice. Your opinion doesn't matter much to me," she poked L in the cheek to wake him up, "It still matters, just not as much as some peoples,"
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 12:05pm
by Karin Rengu
"Yea, so why did you get so mad? And so what if I'm just an apprentice? I still get to live with L."
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 12:07pm
by Goldenwolf
Keisuki frowns
"If you remember, I am a superior, so please don't talk to me like that. And also, I used to live with L. So you are nothing special," she sighed and pushed her hair back over her shoulder.
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 12:09pm
by shioricallisto
L wakes up and wonders what's going on.
L asks Kuroda what they are talking about.
Kuroda replied, " I have no idea, they lost me at the beginning."
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 12:27pm
by Goldenwolf
Keisuki smiles broadly at L
"Hello L, how are you? Sleeping on the job again?!" She stood and looked about
"Three more people have died unexpectedly in the past 24 hours. All criminals. We need to sort this now. As second in command, I suggest we set up a communication with the local police who are investigating this phenomenon. Though it is up to the number one person in the room, L," she looks at L
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 12:35pm
by Karin Rengu
((Wait...you never mentioned any of that in your profile))
"Meh. L knows whats going on. Your only the second in command, and he is first, so anything you know he obviously knows. L is just tired. He was up all night mulling over the case."
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 12:40pm
by Goldenwolf
((I'm K and anyone who knows death note knows all the L,N and M characters come from the same orphanage, same goes for K. she is also the same as L but L is smarter there fore more superior XD Sorry i should of explained it better. so technically she is your superior but she doesnt like you cause she loves L and sees you as a threat

))
Keisuki rolls her eyes at Karin
"Well the newest death was half an hour ago, so if hes been sleeping, he might not know. I am merely informing him. Once again, do not talk to me like that," she turned to L, "You need to control your apprentice L, she steps out of line. I too was up all night, but unlike you, I have got no sleep. Where is our friend Watari," she looked about
Re: Death Note Club 1801
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 12:44pm
by Karin Rengu
((XD Ok I get it now, I didn't know what the K was for and yes, Karin should be considered a threat XD. And Watari isn't a friend, he's more of a superior to L, since he did find the orphanage L came from.))
"Talk to you like what? I was just telling you what was going on. You were the one who came here without notifying us. As for Watari, I think he is in the next room." Karin leaves to go into her bedroom to change.