Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto Spoilers???
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
*yawns* Indeed.
-
Tigerwolf
- Visitor
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
Rin being Tsunade's daughter I can believe, the artwork allows for some resemblance... though the colored versions make me wonder how a white haired guy and a blonde girl get a daughter with pink hair. genetics go figure. Anyway, Rin isn't with Pein, she's already been shown several times in the Naruto Series as an ANBU and has talked vaguely to Kakashi about the old days.
Sakura and Naruto Getting together... I can believe that and only say "BOUT FREAKING TIME!!!" (please insert four pages of explainatives and excessive cursing here) They've only been playing that angle at 1/1000th a snails pace sence halfway through the original manga let alone shippuden.
if Pein were the 4th... the 3rd would be alive.
I can see Tsunade dying, not sure how... but I can see one of the Uchiha punks doing the job.
I would speculate that will be an ARC involving Naruto sealing away atleast the Kyuubi, if not all the Bijuu. In that event, I would very much on a personal level, like to see Jiraya helping Naruto from the next world, and maybe getting to finaly tell naruto everything he wanted to... see the results of how he taught him ect. I think it sucks that Naruto never got to know Jiraya was his Godfather.
Sakura and Naruto Getting together... I can believe that and only say "BOUT FREAKING TIME!!!" (please insert four pages of explainatives and excessive cursing here) They've only been playing that angle at 1/1000th a snails pace sence halfway through the original manga let alone shippuden.
if Pein were the 4th... the 3rd would be alive.
I can see Tsunade dying, not sure how... but I can see one of the Uchiha punks doing the job.
I would speculate that will be an ARC involving Naruto sealing away atleast the Kyuubi, if not all the Bijuu. In that event, I would very much on a personal level, like to see Jiraya helping Naruto from the next world, and maybe getting to finaly tell naruto everything he wanted to... see the results of how he taught him ect. I think it sucks that Naruto never got to know Jiraya was his Godfather.
-
MaoAiHoshi
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Jul 20, 2008 12:10am
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
OMG!!! this REALLY freakin sux!!! I don't want Naruto and Sakura getting together, and I REALLY don't want Sasuke, hinata, tsunade, or Ino to die!!! (if any of that is true) Cause that would be suckish if sasuke died without killing Itachi (or if he took his place in the akatsuki) cause that would be a whole freakin huge waste of time and apparently "Gaining power" and "breaking bonds".
I want Sakura to get with him, but when (if) Sasuke FIRST returns to konoha, I want her to hate him and then later on get married, have uchiha babieeesss!! and yadda yadda yadda!! but in all seriousness!! : Sasuke was a bastardly assholey butthead!! I want Itachi to die, naruto and hinata to get together, blah blah blah!!! dats all I want !!! yayayayaya! please don't hurt me cause I know this paragraph thing is retarded and so is my opinion, but still... grrrr! I'm really let down now that I know this stuffs!!

I want Sakura to get with him, but when (if) Sasuke FIRST returns to konoha, I want her to hate him and then later on get married, have uchiha babieeesss!! and yadda yadda yadda!! but in all seriousness!! : Sasuke was a bastardly assholey butthead!! I want Itachi to die, naruto and hinata to get together, blah blah blah!!! dats all I want !!! yayayayaya! please don't hurt me cause I know this paragraph thing is retarded and so is my opinion, but still... grrrr! I'm really let down now that I know this stuffs!!
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
You're not up to date on the manga are you?
This is info involving Sasuke and Itachi:
But most of those spoilers aren't true. Actually, only 2 are true I think.
This is info involving Sasuke and Itachi:
Spoiler
Show
Sasuke and Itachi did have their fight, and Itachi was ultimately killed. But it was more from him using all of his powers excessively. Then it turns out Itachi wasn't a bad guy, that he killed his family on orders but couldn't bring himself to kill his little brother. And Sasuke's goal is to destroy Konoha.
-
MaoAiHoshi
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Jul 20, 2008 12:10am
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
yeah, I don't have the manga 0(-_-)0 thankies!!!
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
You have to read it! www.onemanga.com/naruto It's updated every week!!
-
MaoAiHoshi
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Jul 20, 2008 12:10am
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
OMG! thx! I'm totally checking it out!!!
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
No problem! It's always more fun when everyone is up to date!
-
MaoAiHoshi
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Jul 20, 2008 12:10am
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
I read the whole!!!! thing!!!!! OMG!!!! I can't believe Itachi was considerate of Sasuke's life!! I can't believe it!!! Destroying Konoha is a BIIIG no no.... but for his reason... it's a biig YES YESS!!! lolz
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
I know! Itachi was a sweetie after all! His fans were not diappointed!
-
Scarlet_Hope
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Jul 18, 2008 2:04am
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
You know what I actually believe at least 70% of this will actually happen. Coz the way the Naruto series is now is just crappy, there's way too much drama and the way Kishimoto works, this just might happen.
And even if it doesn't, I don't really care coz I already think that Naruto went down the lane. I personally prefer the first season which was normal anyway.
And even if it doesn't, I don't really care coz I already think that Naruto went down the lane. I personally prefer the first season which was normal anyway.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
Naruto went to hell, I can't argue. But most of the things listed should have already happened but didn't.
-
Scarlet_Hope
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Jul 18, 2008 2:04am
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
That's true I didn't really read the whole thing too hehe 
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
XD Yea, I got bored around the middle because they were all such bullcrap.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto Spoilers???
hmm this topic makes me want to change my avi...
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
