Page 2 of 3

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 05, 2008 5:05pm
by Karin Rengu
XD *shoots another dart at her*

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 05, 2008 7:45pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
*Dodges it again* XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 06, 2008 4:24am
by Karin Rengu
XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 06, 2008 4:08pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
LOL

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 6:35pm
by Vagrant_AI_Twilight
You two seem to be having fun!XD Nyan! :heh:

By the way, Karin, I only hurt Mello a little. :wink:

Mello from down in the basement: *Help!! Crazy psycho woman on the loose!!*

Excuse me for a moment.

*Goes down and hurts Mello*

Ok, you were saying?

XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 4:15pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Um....actually I don't remember. XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 6:24pm
by Karin Rengu
Vagrant_AI_Twilight wrote:You two seem to be having fun!XD Nyan! :heh:

By the way, Karin, I only hurt Mello a little. :wink:

Mello from down in the basement: *Help!! Crazy psycho woman on the loose!!*

Excuse me for a moment.

*Goes down and hurts Mello*

Ok, you were saying?

XD
*gasp* HOW DARE YOU!! Hurting the dear Mello...

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 12:51pm
by Vagrant_AI_Twilight
Don't worry. He's fine with it! :heh:
*Mello from down in the basement*:NO I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me:I love you too, sweetie!

XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 2:50pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
XD. I'm entertained once again. By the way Karin Rengu, I still have Cloud. XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 7:49pm
by Karin Rengu
0.o That's not cool! But! I have YUFFIE! And Vincent! Hello threesomeee XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 8:11am
by Renegade Chaos Angel
O_o haha. it is cool. b/c u have threesome. XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 7:48pm
by Karin Rengu
Yes, yes it is!!!

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 8:26pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
haha. XD

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 10:06am
by Yuriy
i have a ? about this movie. i've watched it lots of times & haven't paid much attention 2 it until now but wat's up w/ the silver wolf? s/he must b important bcos he appears 3 times-beginning: @ Zack's "grave", middle: in the forest where Vincent rescues Cloud, and end: when Cloud dies. if any1 knos, plz tell me cuz i'm hella curious about it.

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 5:38pm
by Vagrant_AI_Twilight
I think it's suppose to embody Aerith's spirit. At least, that's my guess.

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie FanClub

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 5:40am
by Karin Rengu
Silver Wolf?? You mean the girl? I don't remember any wolf.