Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

D o l l f a c e wrote:Gaia is pretty much my myspace.
no
thats a horrible thing to say.
Myspace is evil.
Gaia isnt.
Myspace is stupid.
Gaia is fun.
Myspace is full of child molesters
Gaia is.. oh wait... crap...
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
fleurish
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by fleurish »

SASSZAIN wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote:Gaia is pretty much my myspace.
no
thats a horrible thing to say.
Myspace is evil.
Gaia isnt.
Myspace is stupid.
Gaia is fun.
Myspace is full of child molesters
Gaia is.. oh wait... crap...
xD
I don't get why alot of people think Gaian's are so mean, they're really not.
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote:Gaia is pretty much my myspace.
no
thats a horrible thing to say.
Myspace is evil.
Gaia isnt.
Myspace is stupid.
Gaia is fun.
Myspace is full of child molesters
Gaia is.. oh wait... crap...
xD
I don't get why alot of people think Gaian's are so mean, they're really not.
Indeed, the only time I ever see Gaians act in such ways is when some one starts a rather useless, or annoying threads in the forums.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote:Gaia is pretty much my myspace.
no
thats a horrible thing to say.
Myspace is evil.
Gaia isnt.
Myspace is stupid.
Gaia is fun.
Myspace is full of child molesters
Gaia is.. oh wait... crap...
xD
I don't get why alot of people think Gaian's are so mean, they're really not.
Indeed, the only time I ever see Gaians act in such ways is when some one starts a rather useless, or annoying threads in the forums.
the threads people call.. Trolling.. or flaming threads ..

gah i hate them...

But there are warrants to such accusations of gaians. I mean, if you post something on gaia's GD, at least one or two of the responding posts will be a jackarse with no life saying you suck or something to that effect...
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
fleurish
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by fleurish »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote: no
thats a horrible thing to say.
Myspace is evil.
Gaia isnt.
Myspace is stupid.
Gaia is fun.
Myspace is full of child molesters
Gaia is.. oh wait... crap...
xD
I don't get why alot of people think Gaian's are so mean, they're really not.
Indeed, the only time I ever see Gaians act in such ways is when some one starts a rather useless, or annoying threads in the forums.
the threads people call.. Trolling.. or flaming threads ..

gah i hate them...

But there are warrants to such accusations of gaians. I mean, if you post something on gaia's GD, at least one or two of the responding posts will be a jackarse with no life saying you suck or something to that effect...
Trolling is fake stupidity.
Flaming is what happens to someone who is a genuine idiot.


I spend alot of time in the GD forum
And its not that bad
The people who go there normally are actually pretty cool.
It just depends on the person, like most things
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote: xD
I don't get why alot of people think Gaian's are so mean, they're really not.
Indeed, the only time I ever see Gaians act in such ways is when some one starts a rather useless, or annoying threads in the forums.
the threads people call.. Trolling.. or flaming threads ..

gah i hate them...

But there are warrants to such accusations of gaians. I mean, if you post something on gaia's GD, at least one or two of the responding posts will be a jackarse with no life saying you suck or something to that effect...
Trolling is fake stupidity.
Flaming is what happens to someone who is a genuine idiot.


I spend alot of time in the GD forum
And its not that bad
The people who go there normally are actually pretty cool.
It just depends on the person, like most things
Me too, even outside the forums (such as mini games) I never run into rude people.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
Indeed, the only time I ever see Gaians act in such ways is when some one starts a rather useless, or annoying threads in the forums.
the threads people call.. Trolling.. or flaming threads ..

gah i hate them...

But there are warrants to such accusations of gaians. I mean, if you post something on gaia's GD, at least one or two of the responding posts will be a jackarse with no life saying you suck or something to that effect...
Trolling is fake stupidity.
Flaming is what happens to someone who is a genuine idiot.


I spend alot of time in the GD forum
And its not that bad
The people who go there normally are actually pretty cool.
It just depends on the person, like most things
Me too, even outside the forums (such as mini games) I never run into rude people.

Then they just hate me :(
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

XD

I doubt they would unless they take things to seriously (Gaia is a pretty mixed community so you never know).
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Hardcore »

I don't like Gaia.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
fleurish
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by fleurish »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
the threads people call.. Trolling.. or flaming threads ..

gah i hate them...

But there are warrants to such accusations of gaians. I mean, if you post something on gaia's GD, at least one or two of the responding posts will be a jackarse with no life saying you suck or something to that effect...
Trolling is fake stupidity.
Flaming is what happens to someone who is a genuine idiot.


I spend alot of time in the GD forum
And its not that bad
The people who go there normally are actually pretty cool.
It just depends on the person, like most things
Me too, even outside the forums (such as mini games) I never run into rude people.

Then they just hate me :(
Its the anime <__<
Alot of them dislike it
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
D o l l f a c e wrote: Trolling is fake stupidity.
Flaming is what happens to someone who is a genuine idiot.


I spend alot of time in the GD forum
And its not that bad
The people who go there normally are actually pretty cool.
It just depends on the person, like most things
Me too, even outside the forums (such as mini games) I never run into rude people.

Then they just hate me :(
Its the anime <__<
Alot of them dislike it
....

......

have they LOOOKED at the site lately?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
fleurish
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by fleurish »

LOL I know, right?
Thats what you throw at them when they give you crap
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

D o l l f a c e wrote:LOL I know, right?
Thats what you throw at them when they give you crap
w00t i win.
:( stupid placement exams today ><
oh wait, thats not this topic <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Aiden »

Coynotreally wrote:XD^^

I don't like Gaiaonline, I thinks it pretty whack. As for AA it "was" one of the greatest places to hang out on, now it's dead.
Exactly. Agreed. Thus why I'm getting off and giving all of my goldies to a friend that's still on there. Amazingly enough I've been on for almost 3 years and so far I've only giving her 200k in gold. :/ Well, I guess it's still the matter that I have to haul myself back onto the site to sell some more, and give her the rest before deleting my account. :/ I still have a [censored] ton of n00b wear if anyone wants some.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

Nia wrote:
Coynotreally wrote:XD^^

I don't like Gaiaonline, I thinks it pretty whack. As for AA it "was" one of the greatest places to hang out on, now it's dead.
Exactly. Agreed. Thus why I'm getting off and giving all of my goldies to a friend that's still on there. Amazingly enough I've been on for almost 3 years and so far I've only giving her 200k in gold. :/ Well, I guess it's still the matter that I have to haul myself back onto the site to sell some more, and give her the rest before deleting my account. :/ I still have a [censored] ton of n00b wear if anyone wants some.
gimme gold <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Aiden »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Nia wrote:
Coynotreally wrote:XD^^

I don't like Gaiaonline, I thinks it pretty whack. As for AA it "was" one of the greatest places to hang out on, now it's dead.
Exactly. Agreed. Thus why I'm getting off and giving all of my goldies to a friend that's still on there. Amazingly enough I've been on for almost 3 years and so far I've only giving her 200k in gold. :/ Well, I guess it's still the matter that I have to haul myself back onto the site to sell some more, and give her the rest before deleting my account. :/ I still have a [censored] ton of n00b wear if anyone wants some.
gimme gold <,<
no, I already gave it Airinora. :/

Her b'day was yesterday. :3 lolz
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Locked