tell me what you think of this list....i personally like Taod Suck, Arkansas, USA and Cockup, cumbria, England.
notice the bolded part....i think its quite hystarical......
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Places with Great Names.
-
ObsessedWithShiney
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Jul 14, 2009 7:45am
- Gender: Male
Re: Places with Great Names.
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif
Re: Places with Great Names.
Hell, MI
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
-
ObsessedWithShiney
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Jul 14, 2009 7:45am
- Gender: Male
Re: Places with Great Names.
i forgot to post the link....
http://digg.com/odd_stuff/The_Worst_Cit ... _the_World
http://digg.com/odd_stuff/The_Worst_Cit ... _the_World
Not only am I obsessed with shiney things, I am the god of shiney things....Praise me!!!!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... shiney.gif

