Page 2 of 5

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jan 18, 2014 10:53am
by Imdabipolarbear
Even though it isnt anime, I just picked up MLP:FIM last week and am currently almost done with season 2. But yeah, besides still needing to watch Attack on Titan on netflix, I'm not really watching anime....I mostly read it all. If anyone can recommend a good anime to watch with a semi-decent ending, I would be more than happy at the suggestion.....I might try to get into Inuyasha. I tried it before, a few years ago and hated it.....I dont know why, I watched it and it turned me off. I really hoping I can get into it this time around.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 1:53am
by Trigger Happy
Buttercup wrote:
Trigger Happy wrote:Rewatching Wolf's Rain a old favorite of mine that I always lapse into watching every now and then.
Where are you watching it from? I -need- to re-watch.
I own the complete Wolf's Rain series. I'll tell ya, it took me years to find it.

Currently rewatching Soul Eater

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 10:40am
by Imdabipolarbear
Ah, Soul Eater....such a good anime...its sad that the manga is over.....that manga was super awesome and one of my favorites.....currently waiting for Soul Eater Not...that is a good spin off series.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jan 23, 2014 1:34am
by Trigger Happy
Imdabipolarbear wrote:Ah, Soul Eater....such a good anime...its sad that the manga is over.....that manga was super awesome and one of my favorites.....currently waiting for Soul Eater Not...that is a good spin off series.
This will be my second time watching it all the way through.
I thought about reading Soul Eater Not. I seen the manga at my local bookstore but was hesitant of it.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jan 23, 2014 10:07am
by Imdabipolarbear
Trigger Happy wrote:
I thought about reading Soul Eater Not. I seen the manga at my local bookstore but was hesitant of it.
Soul Eater Not feature cameos from the Soul Eater cast, but mostly has a new cast....its not as serious and sillier than Soul Eater, but is still a good read....there is some action as far as I've read, but I still enjoy it.....Its about when the new cast first joins Shibushen, so its a different take, considering Soul Eater already had the weapons and meisters familiar with each other.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jan 24, 2014 12:50pm
by Blue Star
Recently finished Pokemon: The Origin (or Origins, or something). It was rushed, but I love it! Also working on finishing Dangan Ronpa!

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jan 31, 2014 12:31am
by elizconlaya
I am watching Trigun. 3 episodes left.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jan 31, 2014 11:05pm
by Trigger Happy
elizconlaya wrote:I am watching Trigun. 3 episodes left.
Awesome series. Although it's also sad.

Thinking about starting Heroic Age but then again I want to rewatch Strawberry Panic.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Feb 05, 2014 1:24am
by janbearpig
Michiko to Hatchin. Awesome series.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Feb 09, 2014 12:46am
by Trigger Happy
Just picked up part one of Eureka AO and Future Diary last night. I gotta watch 'em.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Feb 09, 2014 1:59am
by Imdabipolarbear
I read Future Diary and I gotta say, it was well done.....really dark and twisted....I enjoyed it for something darker....I thought about checking out the anime just too see how much they kept true to the manga

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Feb 10, 2014 9:51pm
by Trigger Happy
Imdabipolarbear wrote:I read Future Diary and I gotta say, it was well done.....really dark and twisted....I enjoyed it for something darker....I thought about checking out the anime just too see how much they kept true to the manga
I've never read the manga. So far the series is pretty good. I really like it.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Feb 16, 2014 3:43am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I've been trying to get into new anime, so I'm currently watching Golden Time (which I've heard is written by the same author who wrote Toradora! -- it's very different though) and Nourin, which I'm honestly not really enjoying.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Feb 24, 2014 5:23pm
by Cyn Finnegan
Gundam Wing. Best series of the franchise.

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: May 14, 2014 1:12pm
by Trigger Happy
Just watched Wolf Children last night. Have to say I fell in love with it.

Currently I'm watching Brothers Conflict which I honestly don't see what the fuss is all about...

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 7:12am
by Trigger Happy
Going to be starting 'Attack On Titan' for the first time evah (yeah I said "evah", lol).