Page 2 of 3

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 16, 2005 7:45am
by The Black Knight
in that case, [censored] him! (not sexually, i mean insulting)

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 16, 2005 1:26pm
by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
there not that bad

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 16, 2005 5:20pm
by midNiteSakura34
to be honest... i think it the same as another hentai... it's all sex and totally up to the veiwer's intrests and desires.

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 17, 2005 7:57am
by Bakayasha
Muhahahaha!!! I love double entendre's! lols! Yaoi hentai rules. Oh theres this one called Dragon Rider I think and anyway the planet/country where this guy lives has a ttradition and everybody goes out to get a dragon when they turn a certain age so they can perticipate fully in society and waht not and when the kid goes out to get his dragon he finds out she turns into this really hot chick! Since it's hentai I'm sure you know what come's after the! I think it would bea realyl good one to watch, even without the hentai. The art looks really nice.

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 18, 2005 12:08pm
by midNiteSakura34
:shock: laura-chan, you shouldn't be here! your still innocent(in someway, i'm sure! your too young to be disturbed!(jk :mrgreen: )

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 19, 2005 7:30am
by Bakayasha
Shut up Sam-chan we both know I'm more mature than you!

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 20, 2005 9:17am
by midNiteSakura34
aww, that's it! ya wanna go! I'll beat you good (jk ^^ i couldn't hurt you! i loves yas *makes heart with fingers*) and how do you know it i'm mature or not! k, quit spammin

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 20, 2005 9:37pm
by Bakayasha
Okay let's pretend for a moment that I understood any of that and...What?

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 21, 2005 10:52pm
by Pyro Psycho
fancy meeting you here! 8)

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 8:29pm
by Bakayasha
*bursts out laughing* OMG! My friend Kurtus used to say tahst all teh time! Oh that was great!! It bringsme back to the dayz when he was around here still. *sigh* poor Kurtus -Kun, to bad he's not here anymore.

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jun 29, 2005 1:39pm
by midNiteSakura34
Yeh..*shouts* WE LOVE YOU KURTIS-KUN!!!

Anyways..this is was off topic, really, but meh... my fave yaoi couple would be..Joey and Seto ^^

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jul 04, 2005 3:34pm
by Bakayasha
Mine is Sesshy and Naraku! lols!

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jul 04, 2005 6:30pm
by Pyro Psycho
Mines Envy and Ed!! =P~

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jul 05, 2005 12:52am
by RedGenesis
Hmm...MM..I am getting a vision pyro...you are in some kinda band..... you play an impotaint role....Im seeing drumsticks....yes you are a drummer ina band called Fade...Am I right #-o

Re: re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jul 05, 2005 3:41pm
by Pyro Psycho
RedGenesis wrote:Hmm...MM..I am getting a vision pyro...you are in some kinda band..... you play an impotaint role....Im seeing drumsticks....yes you are a drummer ina band called Fade...Am I right #-o
WTF!!!!???????????? WHA....??? WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THIS [censored]??!! :x :shock: :?

Re: re: Yaoi sites suck.

Posted: Jul 05, 2005 3:44pm
by Shaun
Was he right?! :D