Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

star Ocean till the end of time

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Bun_ny
Visitor

Post by Bun_ny »

marilynj2004^^ wrote:I actually like Nel okay, she's tough, unlike Sophia. :roll: And as for Roger...hmmm, I didn't know there was a Roger, I thought his name was Toboe. I still want my Albel!!!
Roger is so funny! He pretends to be all helpless and innocent! :P I love that part <In the cage>!
Xeno
Visitor

Post by Xeno »

Roger's also the worst fighter in the game
marilynj2004^^
Visitor

Post by marilynj2004^^ »

Xeno wrote:Roger's also the worst fighter in the game
Nuh-uh! Sophia the worst character in the game! She can't do anything right, and she gets on my nerves. I wish Fayt would accidentally kill her with his sword. :twisted:
puffster
Visitor

Post by puffster »

roger saved my ass against one boss..
Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

man.. no fair. i only got up to the part where i had to get the opa to stop the executioners.actually that's pretty far. i accidently erased it over the new file i created to get trophies
Xeno
Visitor

Post by Xeno »

I like Sophia! She's my little muffin drop :oops:
Naraku
Visitor

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by Naraku »

i guess she's cute for a computer graphic character. Nel, on the other hand, is hot!
Bun_ny
Visitor

Re: re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by Bun_ny »

Naraku wrote:i guess she's cute for a computer graphic character. Nel, on the other hand, is hot!

NEL IS AWESOME! :mrgreen:
Naraku
Visitor

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by Naraku »

if anyone needs help as far as completing the first disk, and part of the second, i'm here to help.

oh, when you get enough skill points, i suggest you go to fayte's specials and put mp damage on normal short, and special short and long. mp is lower than hp
animegoth666
Visitor

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by animegoth666 »

I love this game! I beat it in 44 hours, maxed out my charters (took 10 hours mind) and then I finally opened the Vs mode, witch is fun, all I am doing now is playing some mini games, and finishing off the side quests. I do have to play it about 3 more times mind, want to get all the tropihies, and the privet endings too. [img]http://www.shoujo-love.net/download/kao ... tto/15.gif[/img]
Naraku
Visitor

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by Naraku »

i haven't faced the big guy of sphere 211 for i erased it on accident
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

I love this game so much! I've beaten it already and after that I got the guide book for all the stuff I missed. If you ever need help with it I'm here also! :D My favorite characters are Albel, Nel and Fayt!
Basic tip (This'll make the game so much easier): Get Misty Lear by giving her the spirit stone from Mount Barr, make her invent orichalcum (invent price around 5000 gold), specify plan it to duplicate the ATK 500 factor, and synthesize to a characters weapon (a fighter not a mage), and repeat! :D
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
Naraku
Visitor

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by Naraku »

my team is fayte nel and cliff. my strongest character,fayte, which i play i always move him to the back so that my weaker characters will get hit and die. then fayte gets stronger and opens a can of whoop ---! coolest technique: dimension door no duh!
Guest
Visitor

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by Guest »

my team is albel fayt and cliff, and i fight with albel (fav technique = palm of destruction)
puffster
Visitor

Re: re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by puffster »

Anonymous wrote:my team is albel fayt and cliff, and i fight with albel (fav technique = palm of destruction)
that was me i forgot to sign in o_O;;
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

Actually Naraku-dono, the coolest technique is Etherial Blast. It's the same attack Fayt uses in that cut scene. You have to get it from a side dunguen.

p.s. Sorry haven't been here for a while... :(
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
Locked