Page 2 of 3

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 8:13am
by Bun_ny
marilynj2004^^ wrote:I actually like Nel okay, she's tough, unlike Sophia. :roll: And as for Roger...hmmm, I didn't know there was a Roger, I thought his name was Toboe. I still want my Albel!!!
Roger is so funny! He pretends to be all helpless and innocent! :P I love that part <In the cage>!

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 11:35am
by Xeno
Roger's also the worst fighter in the game

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 3:48pm
by marilynj2004^^
Xeno wrote:Roger's also the worst fighter in the game
Nuh-uh! Sophia the worst character in the game! She can't do anything right, and she gets on my nerves. I wish Fayt would accidentally kill her with his sword. :twisted:

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 5:44pm
by puffster
roger saved my ass against one boss..

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 7:16pm
by Naraku
man.. no fair. i only got up to the part where i had to get the opa to stop the executioners.actually that's pretty far. i accidently erased it over the new file i created to get trophies

Posted: Jan 12, 2005 7:47pm
by Xeno
I like Sophia! She's my little muffin drop :oops:

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 17, 2005 6:15pm
by Naraku
i guess she's cute for a computer graphic character. Nel, on the other hand, is hot!

Re: re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 3:40pm
by Bun_ny
Naraku wrote:i guess she's cute for a computer graphic character. Nel, on the other hand, is hot!

NEL IS AWESOME! :mrgreen:

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 7:46pm
by Naraku
if anyone needs help as far as completing the first disk, and part of the second, i'm here to help.

oh, when you get enough skill points, i suggest you go to fayte's specials and put mp damage on normal short, and special short and long. mp is lower than hp

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 7:28pm
by animegoth666
I love this game! I beat it in 44 hours, maxed out my charters (took 10 hours mind) and then I finally opened the Vs mode, witch is fun, all I am doing now is playing some mini games, and finishing off the side quests. I do have to play it about 3 more times mind, want to get all the tropihies, and the privet endings too. [img]http://www.shoujo-love.net/download/kao ... tto/15.gif[/img]

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 7:29pm
by Naraku
i haven't faced the big guy of sphere 211 for i erased it on accident

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 11:13pm
by Baka-Tenshi
I love this game so much! I've beaten it already and after that I got the guide book for all the stuff I missed. If you ever need help with it I'm here also! :D My favorite characters are Albel, Nel and Fayt!
Basic tip (This'll make the game so much easier): Get Misty Lear by giving her the spirit stone from Mount Barr, make her invent orichalcum (invent price around 5000 gold), specify plan it to duplicate the ATK 500 factor, and synthesize to a characters weapon (a fighter not a mage), and repeat! :D

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 27, 2005 6:16pm
by Naraku
my team is fayte nel and cliff. my strongest character,fayte, which i play i always move him to the back so that my weaker characters will get hit and die. then fayte gets stronger and opens a can of whoop ---! coolest technique: dimension door no duh!

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 28, 2005 3:35pm
by Guest
my team is albel fayt and cliff, and i fight with albel (fav technique = palm of destruction)

Re: re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Jan 28, 2005 3:38pm
by puffster
Anonymous wrote:my team is albel fayt and cliff, and i fight with albel (fav technique = palm of destruction)
that was me i forgot to sign in o_O;;

re: star Ocean till the end of time

Posted: Feb 01, 2005 8:20pm
by Baka-Tenshi
Actually Naraku-dono, the coolest technique is Etherial Blast. It's the same attack Fayt uses in that cut scene. You have to get it from a side dunguen.

p.s. Sorry haven't been here for a while... :(