Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Discussions about anything music-related.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

longveiw owns, but, i think, ive gotta say, waiting, minority, and currently, macys day parade.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Pyro Psycho »

I hate green day... :P
i told yuo about stares dog
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 399
Joined: Apr 27, 2005 6:21pm

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Winry »

O.o NO!!!! NO!!! DON'T SAY THAT THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!HOW CAN YOU HATE THEM!?!? THEY ARE AWSOME!!! : crys
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 399
Joined: Apr 27, 2005 6:21pm

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Winry »

Wanna know what really sucks? I could've gotten to go to a Green Day concert in a seceret place!!! All I had to do was find out who sang the lyrics to a song and what song it was, My radio station was gonna fly the person who found out the answers to their concert, they were even gonna pay air line tickets!!!And then they said "But you have to be over 21 to fly."OOOH!!! ( plus I didn't know the song lyrics....)How could they do that?!

Well, here is something that doesn't suck....I have Green Day's E-mail adress.. :P Oh, yeah, uh-huh...Do you guys want me to tell you their email?

And I have a cat named Billie Joe :P
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Oooo! I love Green Day! I just recently became a fan of theirs, and my Fav song on "American Idiot" is also "Are We The Waiting" :D
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 399
Joined: Apr 27, 2005 6:21pm

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Winry »

RIKOKU!!!! THAT PIC IS AWSOME!!! I LOVE IT!!!(but i still love billie joe the best)
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by OniKira »

Walking Contradiction, Longview, Hitchin' a Ride, and J.A.R. Those are just a few of my all time fave GreenDay songs. I'm going to a concert in September. Woot!!!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i think JARs wierd. like it, but wierd. believe i or not, ive not listened to em much lately.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
DJ*Chi
Visitor

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by DJ*Chi »

GO GREENDAY!!!!!!!!!!!butIpreferU2 I just started to be a fan.
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 399
Joined: Apr 27, 2005 6:21pm

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Winry »

Cool! =D>
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
chibi1229
Visitor

Re: re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by chibi1229 »

Pyro_psyco666 wrote:I hate green day... :P

then y did u right in da topic go to a topic of ur own ( GREEN DAY ROCKS) i have superhits and american idiot and my fav is all
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 399
Joined: Apr 27, 2005 6:21pm

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Winry »

chibi1229 is right! =D> yay for chibi1229!!!!
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
chibi1229
Visitor

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by chibi1229 »

yay for me
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 399
Joined: Apr 27, 2005 6:21pm

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by Winry »

I have a Green Day Club where you can chat, post messages, add photos to the album, and stuff like that. Here is the site if you wanna join, And my club is really loose, so you can post and chat about other stuff besides Green Day. Heck, you can even add photos that aren't Green Day pics, I don't care.
I can make some people moderators. Here is the address...


groups.yahoo.com/group/ayekamercury

I'm Hikaru_Winry.Hope you join!type it in the way it is listed above. and then click on the site that is listed.
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
chibi1229
Visitor

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by chibi1229 »

nah i dont chat in clubs more like on aim
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?

Post by La Tua Cantante »

hik is more of a hard core chick (rock on) but Green Day is ok.. Billie :love: (The lead singer) <3 So sexy
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Locked