Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

A dark light shines from her body and he smiles,"Umm...yea..try to make a fireball in your hand
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Meushi »

'Okay.' she smiles she looks at her hand and concentraits on a fire ball. It starts off as smoke then becomes a full fireball.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiles,"See...now you can use magic
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by *Sakura* »

Sakura was making some potions
Sakura:and Snape said I couldn't make them,stupid guy,poor newbies,wow it's midnight all ready,I have to go to bed tomorow I have quidditch testing
Sakura went to bed
DragonANBU
Master Otaku
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 17, 2007 11:14pm

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by DragonANBU »

((okies))

Name: Mikan Noyamano
Age: 11
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: http://www.narutocommunity.net/gallery/img12560.htm
Bio: Mikan is an adopted child who inherits Were blood from an unknown family.
She has the ability to change form whenever she wishes.
Pet: cat named Rika
Other: N/A
"No, Neo. I am not your mother. Guess again."
DragonANBU
Master Otaku
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 17, 2007 11:14pm

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by DragonANBU »

Mikan sighed and got up from the Ravenclaw table. She walked silently out of the Great Hall and into one of the corridors.
And straight into a couple who seemed to have been kissing. She watched silently as they parted and the girl made a fire ball in her hand.
"Wow."
"No, Neo. I am not your mother. Guess again."
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Meushi »

she smiled 'wow so I can do even more magic than before.'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

Harry gets up and starts walking to a quidditch tryout.
Sora rox!!!
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

Harry then becomes the new seeker," Well, I'm a seeker, brilliant." Harry walks and bumps into Mikan." Oh, I'm sorry, didnt see you there."
Sora rox!!!
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiles,"Yep..now lets continue walking."He smiled walking again
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by *Sakura* »

Sakura came to Mikan and Harry
Sakura:Harry I'm happy that you're our new seeker,but don't be late for training this evening,I'm the keeper and the captain of the gryffindor quidditch team,you did great :wink:
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Oh, thanks, okay i won't you can me" Harry says.
Sora rox!!!
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by *Sakura* »

Sakura:no problem,so wanna get some breakfast?
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Sure. Sakura, why is it that people I don't even know, know about me? Is it because of my scar?" Harry asks.
Sora rox!!!
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by *Sakura* »

Sakura:yes probably let's go I have to tell you something important
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Okay." Harry says walking "What is it?"
Sora rox!!!
Locked