Page 11 of 41
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 12:24am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
A dark light shines from her body and he smiles,"Umm...yea..try to make a fireball in your hand
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 12:27am
by Meushi
'Okay.' she smiles she looks at her hand and concentraits on a fire ball. It starts off as smoke then becomes a full fireball.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 12:28am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles,"See...now you can use magic
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 12:30am
by *Sakura*
Sakura was making some potions
Sakura:and Snape said I couldn't make them,stupid guy,poor newbies,wow it's midnight all ready,I have to go to bed tomorow I have quidditch testing
Sakura went to bed
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 1:04am
by DragonANBU
((okies))
Name: Mikan Noyamano
Age: 11
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance:
http://www.narutocommunity.net/gallery/img12560.htm
Bio: Mikan is an adopted child who inherits Were blood from an unknown family.
She has the ability to change form whenever she wishes.
Pet: cat named Rika
Other: N/A
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 1:12am
by DragonANBU
Mikan sighed and got up from the Ravenclaw table. She walked silently out of the Great Hall and into one of the corridors.
And straight into a couple who seemed to have been kissing. She watched silently as they parted and the girl made a fire ball in her hand.
"Wow."
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 12:35pm
by Meushi
she smiled 'wow so I can do even more magic than before.'
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 1:02pm
by Sora101
Harry gets up and starts walking to a quidditch tryout.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 2:03pm
by Sora101
Harry then becomes the new seeker," Well, I'm a seeker, brilliant." Harry walks and bumps into Mikan." Oh, I'm sorry, didnt see you there."
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 4:36pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles,"Yep..now lets continue walking."He smiled walking again
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 30, 2007 3:55am
by *Sakura*
Sakura came to Mikan and Harry
Sakura:Harry I'm happy that you're our new seeker,but don't be late for training this evening,I'm the keeper and the captain of the gryffindor quidditch team,you did great

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 30, 2007 8:34am
by Sora101
"Oh, thanks, okay i won't you can me" Harry says.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 30, 2007 8:45am
by *Sakura*
Sakura:no problem,so wanna get some breakfast?
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 30, 2007 8:47am
by Sora101
"Sure. Sakura, why is it that people I don't even know, know about me? Is it because of my scar?" Harry asks.
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 30, 2007 8:50am
by *Sakura*
Sakura:yes probably let's go I have to tell you something important
Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry
Posted: Jul 30, 2007 8:52am
by Sora101
"Okay." Harry says walking "What is it?"