Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Military School
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Military School
i will make another.....just give me awhile))
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Military School
((ok thanxs so much))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: Military School
Michiyo scratched her head. "Sorry about that. I thought you were one of the guys picking on me."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Military School
Accel smiled and then looked at her "its fine....i did not mean to startle you"
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Military School
"Are you sure?" She asked, and looked up at the window.Neko Rulez wrote:Alright then!Now Listen!"He sighed,calming down."You see that window?..I want you to climb up it alright?..Nobody should be in that room..I will come from the back entrance and i'll meet you at the safe room got it?"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
Yes!!
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Military School
She jumped up onto teh window ledge, and climbed in, looking around.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
He snuck in through the back and sighed,planting himself against the wall"So many
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Military School
She snuck out into the hall, and tried to remember where she was going. "Ur... which way was it?..."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
A guard thinks he sees something and flashes his light in her direction.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
Hmm..."The guard said walking away.
-
Cross had already made it to the safe room"Where the hell is she
-
Cross had already made it to the safe room"Where the hell is she
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Military School
She crept along, and then opened the door and fell into the room. "Ah!"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
SHUSH!"He said,closing the door behind her"What took you?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
What a pain,,can't even hide right
