Page 11 of 30

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 1:40pm
by black-goddes
kinsumi's eyes widen* AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!* she scream trying to cover up her body

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 1:47pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
What are you covering up for?"He asked,looknig at her

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 1:49pm
by black-goddes
she took a towel coverd her self * im naked get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 1:50pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He yawned,washing his face"I don't have my contacts in so I can't see you much anyways

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 2:01pm
by black-goddes
her face went twisted* GET OUT *she turned red *

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 2:03pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He yawns,sitting down by the tube"What for?..I'm not doing anything?

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 2:09pm
by black-goddes
y-ou y-ou HENTI !!!!!!!!!!! * she quickly got out the tub and head to her room *

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 2:13pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He grabs her by the arm and pulls her to him"I'm sorry ok?.."He smiled letting her go and bowing his head,"I guess I should leave your house then."He walks downstairs to get his stuff

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 2:16pm
by black-goddes
wait don't go im sorry kenshiro *she said running down the stairs

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 2:22pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He frowns,"Naw..I overstayed my welcome I should leave.."He said walking to the door

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 2:25pm
by black-goddes
no kenshiro * she grabbed his hand 8 don't im afraid something bad is going to happen to you

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 4:17pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
For what?"

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 4:29pm
by black-goddes
cause i know theres alot of ppl after you to hurt you

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 4:29pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He frowns,"But why do you care?

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 4:42pm
by black-goddes
cause i do kenshiro every since i spend time with you i felt like i can be me and if any one doesn't like it ill kick their faces in

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinsumi's diary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 4:56pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He laughs,"Is that your only reason for hanging out with me?"