Page 11 of 19

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 26, 2007 10:24pm
by Draco;P
Azreal sighed and looked at Eriador "ready?"
Eriador roared loudly in reply
Azreal smiled and jumped on his back "that's my boy" she laughed as Eriador took off and flew extrodanarily fast

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 6:50am
by Morph
Ellia walked off "I'll tell him to leave U alone for a while."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Karim was sitting in the same tree waiting for something interesting to happen


((Too Lazy to read all that.^^)

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 9:23am
by Draco;P
((lol, it's np))

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 9:29am
by Morph
((U guys have way to much time on ur hands. Go out an' do something. lol no offence))

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 9:31am
by Draco;P
((lol, I'm only on for a little bit today, I've got a lot going on))

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 9:35am
by Morph
((k I'm waiting for Black Cat to post then I can get on with it.))

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 1:05pm
by Black Cat
(sorry for the wait, I just woke up)

Zeline smiled and bowed. "Thank you very much" She and Kuro ran off down the street.

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 5:29pm
by Morph
((Srry for the really late post but I was kinda away. *yawns*))

Ellia stoped a few yards away "Now they interest me." turns around and follows them
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Karim had jumped down and went into the forest wanting some fun

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 8:37pm
by Black Cat
Zeline and Kuro approached a large building. "Here's where our prize is" She smiled and jumped up onto the side of the building, Kuro followed behind her.

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 12:05am
by Draco;P
Azreal looked around finding M after awhile
Eriador landed a few feet infront of him
Azreal turned and jumped off Eraidor "Looking for someone?" she folded her arms

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 9:21am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
M stops and grinned lightly"Maybe I was?..But all I was doing was going for a little run through the forest.Oh I knew you couldn't resist me baby."He teased

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 11:08am
by Morph
Ellia was sitting right behind them "Hey wut r U two up too!!??"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karim was hiding behind a tree watching M and Azreal

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 11:16am
by Black Cat
Zeline looked back at Ellia. "We're going to steal some jewels" She said with a smile. Kuro just looked at her. "You really shouldn't tell people that Zel"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 3:02pm
by Morph
Ellia sighed "This is why Karim is interested in U." smiles at them "I won't stop U."
----------------------------------------------------------
Karim walked out and looked at M smileing "So ur the one thats been causing trouble for theses humans."

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 3:09pm
by Black Cat
While Zeline and Ellia talked Kuro turned almost smoke-like and slipped in to open up a window. "Well I'm not quite sure why he finds me interesting, but I guess it doesn't matter right now" Zeline walked over to the opened window and jump in. "Well I'll see you later Ellia" She waved and they ran off into the building.

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 3:12pm
by Morph
jumps in after Zeline easly dodging anything the could hurt her
----------------------------------------------------------------
Karim had set down looking at M