Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Knights of the Dragon Court

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac looked at Z. "Is something wrong?" He knew something was wrong, but he couldnt tell what.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Nyko »

Ze looked at Rozac "No. . ." She glanced around then got up staggering a bit "I going to go now." She bowed to Gaberial(sp) and Rozac then walked out. She changed into her dragon form as soon as she was able to stand long enough.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Locked