Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The Agency of Magic
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: The Agency of Magic
(( This place was wiped too, this is messed up...))
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: The Agency of Magic
((This really sad! But I remember what it said before it disappeared. ))
Let'ss see we were attacking our clones. Veronica and Ty beat theirs and Alex almost finished his off. Veronica was about to attack Rayne. They talked about how nobody wanted to do Veronica and I have no idea what happened to Wrathejii. But we can still continue if people keep postingg!
Let'ss see we were attacking our clones. Veronica and Ty beat theirs and Alex almost finished his off. Veronica was about to attack Rayne. They talked about how nobody wanted to do Veronica and I have no idea what happened to Wrathejii. But we can still continue if people keep postingg!
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: The Agency of Magic
(( Wratheji was busy getting people out of the cells...-.-, and we're semi going in circles cause wratheji has no clue where the door is to get out.))
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: The Agency of Magic
Then we can still continue! Here;
Veronica sighed. She knew she couldn't beat rain so she decided to take a risk. "If you won't take to Rei, I'll find her myself!" She slipped into the castle and started searching for a dungeon. "Maybe I can find a guard around here and steal the keys." She started walking around until she got jumped by like 5 guards. She quickly killed them and took one of the sets of keys. "I hope these are the right ones."
[[I'll make it so I find you guys and help you escape (: ]]
Veronica sighed. She knew she couldn't beat rain so she decided to take a risk. "If you won't take to Rei, I'll find her myself!" She slipped into the castle and started searching for a dungeon. "Maybe I can find a guard around here and steal the keys." She started walking around until she got jumped by like 5 guards. She quickly killed them and took one of the sets of keys. "I hope these are the right ones."
[[I'll make it so I find you guys and help you escape (: ]]
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: The Agency of Magic
Alex: I'll test one of them
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: The Agency of Magic
Ty was fighting his sister's clone. This was a hard battle, but he had to do it. He was getting his vengeance on Rayne here and now.
Rayne was shocked at how easily Ty finished off his clone and was fighting his sisters clone. He didnt think that he would. He almost married her. Whatever, she was just a pawn anyways.
Rayne was shocked at how easily Ty finished off his clone and was fighting his sisters clone. He didnt think that he would. He almost married her. Whatever, she was just a pawn anyways.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: The Agency of Magic
Alex: ...
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: The Agency of Magic
Veronica ran into Wratheji and the other prisoners and gave the keys to her. "Here, these should help you find your way out." She looked among them but couldn't find Rei so she decided she would ask Rayne himself. She retraced her steps and found her way back into the battle outside. She ran out and saw Ty fighting his sister's clone. "That must be so hard for him, she murmured." She spotted Rayne and creating an ice block up to where he was standing. "Alright Rayne tell me what you did to Rei! Or I will make you pay!"
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: The Agency of Magic
Alex: *senses something* Oh boy... Veronica! Get the other prisoners and leave! Something dark and nasty's coming!
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: The Agency of Magic
Veronica hears Alex but she refuses to leave. "I cam for Rei and I'm not leaving without her!" She threw some keys to him. "You take the prisoners and Ty and I will stay." She was furious at Rayne.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: The Agency of Magic
Alex: Veronica, This is a being I sense. And he's more powerful than Rayne. Leave, I'll look for Rei
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: The Agency of Magic
"Ahem, Rei is my friend! So I'll look for her thank you very much." She ignored Alex's comments but figured it was best to let Ty fight Rayne. "Fine, but I'm backing Ty up when he fights him and when he defeats him. He better take me her!"
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: The Agency of Magic
Ty and Rayne were having a ferocious battle outside. Some of the castle walls were demolished from the battle. They were both bleeding heavily. But neither was going to give up. Stubbornness was a family trait.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: The Agency of Magic
Veronica watched Ty and Rayne battling then almost got knocked out by a flying piece of debris. She glided overheard and saw them bleeding badly. "Ty, better hurry before they both die from loss of blood!" She sighed and wondered when this battle would be over.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: The Agency of Magic
Alex: Fine
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: The Agency of Magic
They were equally skilled. The only difference in power was their abilities and how they used them. Neither of them could afford to pay attention to anything else.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
