Page 13 of 15
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 07, 2007 9:20pm
by AnimeAngel34
(yea)
Emily takes it and says"ok i i will"
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 10, 2007 2:03am
by edo_lover
Yotsu looks up at Emily and says "thank you" Yotsu uses her fire power to seal her wounds ((ouch))
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 11, 2007 8:29am
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"so lets get of here"
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 1:19am
by edo_lover
Yotsuba nods and says "I so agree with that" Yotsuba gets up and limps her way back towards Emily's house
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 7:47pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"ok its not far"
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 14, 2007 3:03am
by edo_lover
((YAYS XD))
Yotsuba lays down on Emily's couch and falls right to sleep
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 14, 2007 2:10pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"i wonder where we were?"
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 15, 2007 8:26am
by edo_lover
Yotsuba starts screaming in her sleep and saying "no..brother...why did you do that?!" Yotsuba tosses and turns
(...don't ask where that came from XD

)
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 15, 2007 7:38pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily goes over and says"are you ok?"as she wake her up
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 15, 2007 8:43pm
by edo_lover
Yotsuba wakes up quicly and says "what? oh yeah...I'm fine" Yotsuba looks outside sadly and says "It's just...nevermind" Yotsuba looks down and checks on her wounds
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 15, 2007 8:44pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"are you sure?"
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 3:12am
by edo_lover
Yotsuba looks sadly at EMily and says "Well, I am not going to lie to you. So, no I am not fine, I just can't help remembering my past...it's a long story, I am sure you wouldn't want to know" Yotsuba looks down
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 9:49pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"yes i would like to know and i will tell you mine"
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 19, 2007 2:02am
by edo_lover
Yotsuba smirks and says "well, a person, I don't know who, came in a killed my mum and dad in front of my eyes,but they took away my little brother, then...I went to go live with my best friend, but the same thing happened, my friend and her brother was killed. Then the person who killed them came over to me and out a spell on me to...to make me go blind, I bet you didn't know I was blind huh? Well, later, my little brother came back to me but he was forced to try and kill me...so....so i had to kill him. I had to kill my own little brother!" Yotsuba starts crying really hard
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 19, 2007 10:47am
by AnimeAngel34
Emily holds her and says"its ok just cry it will be ok iam here we will them and make them pay"
Re: Faries(( guys can join 2 its not just for girls))
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 7:07am
by edo_lover
*Yotsuba is still crying and says* "thank you...right now you are the closest thing I have to a family. No one has ever been this close to me before" *Yotsu wipes a tear from her eyes and lays back down*