Page 13 of 30
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:09pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Emerald felt bad that Yuki wanted to leave the others as her eyes shifted from outside and back to the band removing Yuki's arm from her body. "Yu..Yuki it's much to bright out. You know I'm nocturnal and I'm tired. Let's stay here till it gets dark out ok?" She smiled softly hoping her plan was working. "I want to hear them play please." She held his hand against her face. "Please darling."
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:09pm
by -Pachi
just keep ignoring him -keeps walking- Hell...I'll be lucky if he doesnt follow me to watch me change... -walks into the female locker rooms-
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:13pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He opened a book and began reading setting his plan into motion"Now lets see if this will mess with her."He said chuckling as he read his book
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:18pm
by -Pachi
-glances back at Ryo- I've seen that book before...i forgot its purpose...meh...I bet it's harmless -opens locker and pulls out gym clothes-
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:20pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Ryo closed the book as a grin appears on his face as several rats were in waiting for her(Forgot name

) to change
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:28pm
by -Pachi
((it was Asahina....i think XD))
-hears something- ...is that a squeaking noi--
Girl: YAAAAAARGGGGG!!! ITS A RAT!! -runs on top of of a bench-
A wha!? -looks down at self- Drat..I'm not fully dressed...I'm running out anyways..who knows where those rats have been...-runs out with a shirt covering the front-
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:34pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Ryo chuckled as thousands of rats appeared chasing every girl in the gym
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:39pm
by -Pachi
-glares at Ryo- YOU!! You must have done this...didnt you -shirt still covering her front-
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:41pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He sighs,standing up"Stop blaming me for everything bad that happens..just like old times."He said,walking away.
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:47pm
by -Pachi
-puffs cheeks- ...well it's true........besides...why do you keep picking on me...it's not funny......you always did that years ago too...chasing me out with those rats you control...do you want something from me?!
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:50pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I don't want anything from you..I want you...Oh nevermine not like you care anyways.."He said in a sad tone
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:53pm
by -Pachi
-turns red- stop saying that...it's embarrassing...say that to me when people arent here...and most importantly..when im half dressed...-glares-
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 2:56pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I don't see why you should care if anybody else hears it..."He said,turning around with a frown on his face
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 3:00pm
by -Pachi
That matter isnt important geez....-hears a guy whistle- I know he didnt just whistle... -runs and ties the shirt around his eyes- Idiot....-looks down- ...Damit......-walks up to Ryo- Do you have an extra shirt i could wear..that's CLEAN..
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 3:02pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He sighed,taking off his shirt"Here....Might look like a dress though
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 3:04pm
by -Pachi
-blushes madly- Are you insane?! What about you then?! Tch..what does he have a nice body...-looks away, still blushing-