Page 122 of 162

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 2:11pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiled,examining it"Wow..I wonder if there more..

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 2:25pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Not sure. Going deep had started to hurt with the lack of breath i had taken *she laughs* but we should find some ^_^

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 2:26pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
OK!^__^ but maybe I should go without you..I don't want you to hurt yourself."He teased

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 7:22am
by .:Ritsuka:.
Oh yea what about you hmm bet you would hurt yourself *she teased back* I'll go down and If it starts to bother me I will come back up

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 9:54am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles and nods"Alrigty then!"He kissed her on the cheek and dives into the water

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 6:07am
by Cheshire Cat
(((This should be a sticky)))

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 7:43am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Senka dived after Roxel her ears flattened as not to get water in them and she dived as deep as she had before and started to look for more seashells*

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:12pm
by Fujiwara
(A sticky? Why?)

Roxas ran bak to Demyx, put the food down on his towel, grabbed Demyx's hand and ran back to the water

Zexion thought for a moment, then decided where he would go. He carried her outside and then put her down on the grass of the garden. "Okay, we're here"

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:15pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Zerox opened her eyes to see they were in the gardens* aww it smells nice

*demyx laughs as he gets dragged out into the water, only to trip on senka who was coming up for air and some more seashells*

*senka gasps* ahh..No my seashells..

*demyx quickly gets them* Im sorry for running into you. here

*senka took them* thanks *her ears twitch the water off and her green eye shines, her eyepatch was wet but it didn't bother her*

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:21pm
by Fujiwara
Roxas was frolicing about in the water now, having let go of Demyx efore he ran into Senka. He suddenly stops and spots Demyx. "Demmy!!!" He calls kutely. "Come on!"

Zexion nods. "Yes, it really does. That means you like flowers?"

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:27pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox smiles* they are nice..but you know..are we supposed to like, or hate anything?

*demyx looks up* I'll Be right there roxy

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:27pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox smiles* they are nice..but you know..are we supposed to like, or hate anything?

*demyx looks up* I'll Be right there roxy

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:34pm
by Fujiwara
Zexion shook his head. "I think he's just trying to make us his mindless slaves. If we have no emotions, then why would I be here with you right now? If I weren't in love with you, what else would explaine the butterflies?"

Roxas nods, then dives under the water

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:36pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox nods* I know..its why I hate being his daughter..but then again love it cause i get respect

*demyx said bye to senka and ran around and dived into the water after roxas*

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:39pm
by Fujiwara
Roxas swam toward Demyx, but headbutted him by accident

Zexion nods. "That must be nice"

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 12:46pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*bubbles are seen where demyx was as he comes up holding his head* aaahhh...

I guess..*zerox said with a hint of sadness*