Page 134 of 182

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 3:56am
by Karin Rengu
Yea! I can't wait for the Ichigo vs Aizen! That'll be amazing! Or even Ichigo vs Halibel! A hot chick fighting a hot guy!

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 4:28pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
That would be too very amazing. XD

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 9:06am
by Hallow
Indeed.

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 5:11pm
by Katsuyo
Very indeed

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 6:03pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
OMG I just read the latest manga chapter
Spoiler
Show
I can't believe that Zaraki s losing to Nnorita. If Nnorita win I'm be so upset, I hate Nnorita he is such a pansy.

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 4:00am
by Karin Rengu
DAMN IT ZARAKI.
Spoiler
Show
Is his eyepatch off yet?
Zaraki is the best! (sort of) He can't lose. . .

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 12:51pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Spoiler
Show
Yea the patch is off and he's still getting pwnd

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 2:09pm
by Commander Sparx
Zaraki is awesome and the Ichigo Vs Aizan will be awesome too i can tell, it's what the Anime has been building up to. Dam, I dislike when Zaraki lose's.

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 2:40pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Yea the patch is off and he's still getting pwnd


I'm pretty sure Kenpachi's still gonna win, simply because he almost needs to in order for the story to move forward. That and Kubo already stated that he wanted to include Kenpachi more during an interview a few months ago.

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 2:43pm
by Commander Sparx
Zaraki doesn’t go down without a fight. Look how many times Ichigo sliced him up before he went down.

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 2:53pm
by Karin Rengu
YEA! And besides, the only ONLY way Zaraki would lose is if he died and he's not ready to die and he's not allowed todie! He's. . .too amazing for that

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 6:19pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Spoiler
Show
Maybe Zaraki discovered his Shikai when the story wasn't focused on him maybe, but if He doesn't do something soon he's going to lose, he's already pretty badly injured, and Nnorita is fully healed from Zaraki's attacks and has released his zanpakutou......I'm not sure how Zaraki is going to win by himself....His eye patch is already removed, as far as we know thats his full power.

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 10:36pm
by Kuroi Shinzou
sounds like shikai or a really lucky shot time!

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 7:09am
by Commander Sparx
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Maybe Zaraki discovered his Shikai when the story wasn't focused on him maybe, but if He doesn't do something soon he's going to lose, he's already pretty badly injured, and Nnorita is fully healed from Zaraki's attacks and has released his zanpakutou......I'm not sure how Zaraki is going to win by himself....His eye patch is already removed, as far as we know thats his full power.
Maybe Zaraki might realize he is losing and then start thinking about what people said about him not knowing his Zanpaktou. Then when he most needs it he might become in touch with it. Who knows, it could be last resort thing.

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:22am
by Hallow
In case you havent noticed, Zaraki has been delegated to the role of comic relief lately, so I doubt he's any stronger.

Re: Bleach Club 101 Army

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:08pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Wow. I'm so confused. @_@