Page 15 of 17
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 3:48pm
by Demyx
((Ah, come on, humor me. Or make a second char.))
Xepheria woke up, rubbing her eyes. She looked around, confused. "Huh? What?"
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 3:49pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(For what?!And i'm not here to humor you -__-)
He was sitting outside,looking up at the moon
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 3:50pm
by Demyx
((Damn it! Come on! I'll make a second char too!))
She looked outside, standing in the door way.
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 3:51pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(Whatever I don't feel like being bothered with changing his race so hes whatever that race is that controlls people...lame)
His ears twitch and he looks at her"Oh?...Sorry for waking you up
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 3:53pm
by Demyx
((Ah, freak. I gtg.))
"No, its okay." She said, smiling a bit.
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 3:53pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(Whatever bye)
He smiled,looking back up the moon as he sighs
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 5:38am
by Demyx
She looked up, sighing also.
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 8:37am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
So what do you want to do when we get to a real city?
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 10:08am
by Demyx
"A real city?" She said, touching her lips with a finger. "I don't know. Maybe have a real life."
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 10:09am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He chuckled,patting her on the head"I see..do you want to live with me then?"
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 10:11am
by Demyx
"Perhaps, that would be nice." She said, smiling.
((how are you on? A school com?))
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 10:15am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(no i'm at home)
Perhaps huh?"He chuckled,"Hmm...Would you like your own room?
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 1:43pm
by Demyx
"I don't know." She said, smiling. "Could I share yours?"
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 2:31pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Of course..i'd be honored to sleep in the same room with such a beautiful girl
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 2:36pm
by Demyx
She blushed, giggling.
Re: Walking on Moonlight
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 2:36pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles,petting her bat ears"Little bat girl ^^