Page 15 of 25

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 10:17am
by ..shuichi..
Souji looked at him. 'Another weirdo, great...' he thought. "We're just going to deliver something there."

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 10:21am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
SUra turned into his animal form and grab the girl and put her on his back "want a ride too"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 10:29am
by ..shuichi..
"No, I'm fine... I can walk on my own..." He looked down and kept walking silently.

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 10:32am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
"ok then" he fallow him

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 1:45pm
by Black Cat
Zeline was a bit shocked that she was riding on Sura's back. "Um......why am I riding on your back?"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 1:55pm
by ..shuichi..
"Because he probably thinks he's a gentleman..." He said, rolling his eyes. "Nevermind him... he's just a weirdo."

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 1:58pm
by Black Cat
She looked at him. "Didn't you think the same thing about me?"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:01pm
by ..shuichi..
Souji froze. "You DO read minds! I knew it!" He started walking again. "You're both weirdos, so what? I don't care." 'But if she reads minds, then she knows what memory I lost...' he thought.

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:07pm
by Black Cat
"Don't worry, I don't know which memory you lost" She said looking at him.

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:10pm
by ..shuichi..
"Stop reading my mind!" He walked faster. "I wasn't worried. I was just... hopefull."

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:13pm
by Black Cat
"Hopeful? About what?" She looked confused.

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:17pm
by ..shuichi..
He looked at her. "Because if you knew my memory, you could tell me..." After a while he looked the other way. "Nevermind..."

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:20pm
by Black Cat
"Tell you what?! Now I gotta know!" She paniced a bit because she wanted to know what he ment.

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:24pm
by ..shuichi..
He looked at her. "You really ARE weird. I don't know! I can't remember it, remember? I wanted YOU to tell me about it, since you read minds and all... but apparently you didn't read that one..."

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:26pm
by Black Cat
"So I can't read minds all the time, its not my fault!" Zeline yelled at him.

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 07, 2007 2:30pm
by ..shuichi..
"Fine, fine! It doesn't matter. I can't remember my loved one anymore, big deal." They were approaching the town. "On the store, you said you didn't had a loved one... Is that true?"