Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 156
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Final Fantasy Fan Club

Post by zeros-content56 »

count me in...

I cant wait for FF12 and more Info on FF13 , If u hear anything let me know.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

re: Final Fantasy Fan Club

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I'll join. Ive played 1,2,4,7,8,10, and Tactics Advance. I've also played the FF 12 demo.
Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

re: Final Fantasy Fan Club

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Iam curentlyrevising this club because of lack of interest and because most of the "members" arrnt active or have left AA. If you have any input please contribute.
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
The_ great-JEJ
Visitor

Re: re: Final Fantasy Fan Club

Post by The_ great-JEJ »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:I'll join. Ive played 1,2,4,7,8,10, and Tactics Advance. I've also played the FF 12 demo.
And not 9?
dude thats like the best outa all of em.
Locked