Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I don't really have much money," Nana admitted as she dug around in her purse. "How does a lollipop, a nail file, a comb, and five dollars sound?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"How about the five dollars and the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser?" He was still close but not as close as earlier.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Nana felt her face growing slightly hot. Backing away a bit, she nodded and said, "Sure."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward took out his wallet and took out five dollars and handed it to her "You can hold the money" He has a small smirk on his face then went back to deciphering his schedule 'Room 203... does that mean the second floor and the third room... or is it the 200 hallway... or is it the 200 building...' His eyebrows furrowed.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
so thats what you want well ok *calls over the waiter* waiter well have one cheese burger with mustard and lettuce and one large coke and the lovly lady across from me will have a hamburger. is that ok with you Rizel?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel nodded quickly, too shy to actually speak up.
-
"Fine," Nana said as she shoved the money in her purse. With the fake cheerfully polite voice she added, "I'm Nana in case you didn't know. Here to help until God knows when."
-
"Fine," Nana said as she shoved the money in her purse. With the fake cheerfully polite voice she added, "I'm Nana in case you didn't know. Here to help until God knows when."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Drop the cheery act" He said simply. "How about we make a deal, You be normal you around me and when someone appears you can be all excited and giggly and smile the whole time. Deal?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
alright then *waiter walks off* so tell me more about yourself Rizel?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"There's nothing to tell," Rizel mumbled as she nervously rubbed her abnormally blue hair.
-
"Oh, thank God!" Nana exclaimed with a heavy sigh. "Can't stand the cheerful crap myself."
-
"Oh, thank God!" Nana exclaimed with a heavy sigh. "Can't stand the cheerful crap myself."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Perfect" He still had that smile on his face. "Now where is room 203?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
i like your hair my hair may look black but thats because its usally orange i know it sounds weird but eh what can you do about it.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"East Wing, Fourth Floor," Nana said with a wave of her hand.
-
"Pa-pardon me?" Rizel squeaked, unsure if she had heard correctly.
-
"Pa-pardon me?" Rizel squeaked, unsure if she had heard correctly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Ahem, ladies first" He was going to get her lead him to room 203.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
i said my real hair is orange and that i like your blue hair alright food is here *waiter brings the food* *takes his order* mmmmmm looks tasty *takes a bite* mmmmm good why dont you try some?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel nervously flicked her eyes from one side of the table to the other. "I-I-I do-don't think I-I should . . ."
-
Nana rolled her eyes a bit and started down the eastern hall in the direction of the stairs
-
Nana rolled her eyes a bit and started down the eastern hall in the direction of the stairs
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He smiled to himself and followed after her
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

