Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Vampire Knight RP
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
"It IS my business Aidou! That's a student and I'm a member of the dicipline commitee. Her safety is my responsibility!"
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Since the last place she had seen her sister had been near the night dorms, Tsubasa decided to start her search there. She could almost hear Tsubaki's voice saying that she was stupid for walking around like a little girl holding the squid by one tentacle and without shoes, but didn't see her. Without any thoughts, Tsubasa went in the night class dorms.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Renegade Chaos Angel
- Visitor
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Yuuki is still running up the stairs for now. XD ~sorry my hand are tired from playing guitar hero.~
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Aidou placed his hand on the frozen Ciel. "I'll be back for her later." Aidou leaped out of the open window, he landed silently on the ground, before anyone could look out the window he was gone.
Ciel felt the ice melt inside her skin, she wanted to scream but she couldn't. Her body felt weak and fragile. She fell to the floor when the ice had gone.
Ciel felt the ice melt inside her skin, she wanted to scream but she couldn't. Her body felt weak and fragile. She fell to the floor when the ice had gone.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
miki_animeholix
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 67
- Joined: May 23, 2008 11:20pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Riku on the other hand was wondering in the school grounds....
When she met a unusual schoolmate...
When she met a unusual schoolmate...
um.... can i say... vampires in the hat around????
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Tsubasa wandered up the stairs of the night class dorm, looking around every now and then. She felt a little silly for being here dressed in her night clothes and carrying around a stuffed mollusk, but finding her younger sister was a priority and they had been here. Well, outside but not inside.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Zero ran over to Ciel and picked her up. He felt her forhead and she was really cold. He decided to take her to the infirmary. He picked her up and made his way toward it.
-
Renegade Chaos Angel
- Visitor
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Along the way Yuuki almost runs into Zero. "Zero?! Where have you..?" Yuuki looks at Zero and then sees Ciel. "What happened?!" Yuuki asked still partially out of breath from running.
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
"T-tsubaki's sister..i-is in the Night Dorms..." muttered Ciel, her body shook from the cold that she still felt.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
"Her sister? You mean that curious girl? Yuuki, I'll take care of things here, you go find Tsubaki's sister! We don't want anything happening to her!"
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
"H-hurry..before they find her."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Re: Vampire Knight RP
The rooms look almost the same as ours, Tsubasa thought as she tiptoed into a dorm room. She knew it wasn't the nicest thing to do, but after entering three rooms and seeing no one inside she just wanted to see what all the others looked like. It's not really a crime. If someone asks, I'm just looking for Tsubaki.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Zero ran past Yuuki, hoping she'd take care of the problem, holding Ciel. He ran to the infirmary.
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
"Zero..make the coldness stop. It hurts" pleaded ciel
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Renegade Chaos Angel
- Visitor
Re: Vampire Knight RP
"Alright!! I'm already leaving." Yuuki said teleporting to the night dorms. Why didn't I think about teleporting up there earlier in the first place. It would have been easier. Tsubasa is here as well. Darn it would have been easier to find only one. Oh well, now to find Tsubaki and Tsubasa.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
((I thought Yuuki was alreayd in the night dorms?))
"I'm sorry Ciel. I'm not sure I can do much." Zero said, looking aside. He made his way to the infirmary and laid Ciel down on a bed. He immediately covered her up and sat on the bed, trying to figure out what to do. "Um, well, do you think it owuld help if you drank my blood?"
"I'm sorry Ciel. I'm not sure I can do much." Zero said, looking aside. He made his way to the infirmary and laid Ciel down on a bed. He immediately covered her up and sat on the bed, trying to figure out what to do. "Um, well, do you think it owuld help if you drank my blood?"
