Page 158 of 394

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 17, 2007 7:52pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
...*sneaks around like a ninja again*

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 17, 2007 8:46pm
by gogirlanime
OMG Lilly you have so many piercings, it's hot, looooooooove it. I've been thinking about getting a Marilyn... dunno if I could get many jobs around here with one though :cry:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 17, 2007 10:31pm
by Bambi
Laccciiii!!

You still owe me a picture of you holding a sign saying "I Love Bambi" [Or Serina] lol!

If you do it for me, I'll do it for you.

8) :mrgreen:



Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 17, 2007 10:35pm
by animaniac
Neon_Genocide wrote:I thought ani was my baby
awwww lol neon where have you been boy???!

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 6:29am
by Cloud Leonhart
With his wife, probably. :heh:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 7:55am
by Yodama Man
Cloud Leonhart wrote:With his wife, probably. :heh:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

that was the best thing i ever heard sence the time Mai accidentally banned MC from the chat. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 8:49am
by Mai
Bambi wrote:Laccciiii!!

You still owe me a picture of you holding a sign saying "I Love Bambi" [Or Serina] lol!

If you do it for me, I'll do it for you.

8) :mrgreen:



Can I make one that says "Bambi holds me at night"?

:love: :mrgreen:


(P.S Yodama, it wasn't that funny. 8-[ )
(P.S.S Gogirlanime, You can put spacers in so they aren't noticable at your job. I have to wear one at work almost every day, minus the nose. I'm thinking about getting a corset piercing but I heard they easily get infected. :pale: )

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 8:56am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
*continues to sneak around, and assassinates the pale smiley in Lacey's reply*

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 8:59am
by Mai
Lacii*

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:00am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Woooooooooopsy.


My bad-ass ninja assassination was ruined by a spelling error. ](*,)


Oh well. I'm so fast...I didn't get a good glimpse of your name...So I'm still pretty BAD. Like....Michael Jackson B A D.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:02am
by Commander Sparx
Have i posted a picture of me here yet?

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:03am
by Mai
Commander Sparx wrote:Have i posted a picture of me here yet?
You can post more then one.^^

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:04am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
I haven't posted any pics in this thread.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:06am
by Mai
I've seen you though. :D

Unless you didn't show me the real you. :-s

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:06am
by Commander Sparx

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:07am
by Mai
Commander Sparx wrote:Ok, thanks Lilly.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k234/ ... arx2-2.jpg

Lovin the peace sign. :color: