Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Chrono Crusade
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Chrono Crusade
*Circe grinned*
-Lets see you try.
-Lets see you try.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Chrono Crusade
she smiled 'well I could.'
Rosette was still shooting away. Azmaria also was watching from afar hopping that this would end soon
Rosette was still shooting away. Azmaria also was watching from afar hopping that this would end soon
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Chrono Crusade
*Circe looks at her sister*
-I know, but will you be evil enough to do that?
*Chrono protects the Rosette and Azmaria*
-I know, but will you be evil enough to do that?
*Chrono protects the Rosette and Azmaria*
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Chrono Crusade
'To protect others from Aion and you... Yes I would. And you could end up like Chrono Having your own contract with a human being.' she sighs.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Chrono Crusade
*Seems annoyed now*
-That will never happen, my dear.
-That will never happen, my dear.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Chrono Crusade
'Really now?' she sighed 'you see that I had already touched the horns and could easily snap them off
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Chrono Crusade
*Circe shudders, but tries to seem calm*
-Really? Then you know the same thing might happen to you in the process to don't you?
-Really? Then you know the same thing might happen to you in the process to don't you?
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Chrono Crusade
'yeah but I dont care' she was getting fed up as being treated like a baby.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Chrono Crusade
*Circe grins*
-How very noble of you. Seems like you finally grew up. I underestimated you.
*Bows slightly*
-How very noble of you. Seems like you finally grew up. I underestimated you.
*Bows slightly*
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Chrono Crusade
Crystal smiles. 'I was always the one who was pushed around by you and Chrono. I wasnt til Aion had bought me in I grew more powerful.' She said with tears in her eyes.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Chrono Crusade
*Circe seems slightly confused*
-Then why, my dearest, did u leave?
-Then why, my dearest, did u leave?
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Chrono Crusade
'After I had realised what he had done to Chrono.' she looked to her sister. 'I feared the same would had happened to me so I had left him.'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Chrono Crusade
*Circe looks at her sister*
-Always family before yourselves, how very noble...
-Always family before yourselves, how very noble...
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Chrono Crusade
'Well it is to me but I guess not for you.' she sighed... 'what does family mean to you?'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Chrono Crusade
*Circe smirked but didn't answer. Instead she backed off and left*
-I'll deal with you later.
-I'll deal with you later.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Chrono Crusade
She laughed. she looked over to the others.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
