Page 17 of 22
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 06, 2007 8:28am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
*Circe grinned*
-Lets see you try.
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 06, 2007 1:28pm
by Meushi
she smiled 'well I could.'
Rosette was still shooting away. Azmaria also was watching from afar hopping that this would end soon
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 07, 2007 8:05am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
*Circe looks at her sister*
-I know, but will you be evil enough to do that?
*Chrono protects the Rosette and Azmaria*
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 07, 2007 8:07am
by Meushi
'To protect others from Aion and you... Yes I would. And you could end up like Chrono Having your own contract with a human being.' she sighs.
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 07, 2007 9:30am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
*Seems annoyed now*
-That will never happen, my dear.
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 07, 2007 9:39am
by Meushi
'Really now?' she sighed 'you see that I had already touched the horns and could easily snap them off
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 07, 2007 9:41am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
*Circe shudders, but tries to seem calm*
-Really? Then you know the same thing might happen to you in the process to don't you?
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 07, 2007 10:08am
by Meushi
'yeah but I dont care' she was getting fed up as being treated like a baby.
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 08, 2007 6:34am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
*Circe grins*
-How very noble of you. Seems like you finally grew up. I underestimated you.
*Bows slightly*
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 08, 2007 7:39am
by Meushi
Crystal smiles. 'I was always the one who was pushed around by you and Chrono. I wasnt til Aion had bought me in I grew more powerful.' She said with tears in her eyes.
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 08, 2007 8:19am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
*Circe seems slightly confused*
-Then why, my dearest, did u leave?
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 08, 2007 12:26pm
by Meushi
'After I had realised what he had done to Chrono.' she looked to her sister. 'I feared the same would had happened to me so I had left him.'
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 09, 2007 3:56am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
*Circe looks at her sister*
-Always family before yourselves, how very noble...
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 6:56am
by Meushi
'Well it is to me but I guess not for you.' she sighed... 'what does family mean to you?'
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 7:18am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
*Circe smirked but didn't answer. Instead she backed off and left*
-I'll deal with you later.
Re: Chrono Crusade
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 2:06am
by Meushi
She laughed. she looked over to the others.