Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What do you look like?
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: What do you look like?
It is meant for pleasure... Sexual intercourse. Gogirlanime was just Harassed, sexually. Although I believe she does not mind since she enjoys being Harassed. Most likely in allot of ways.
Last edited by Cold Revolver on Mar 23, 2007 1:50am, edited 1 time in total.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
ok then, well i shall never ask again, ehhhhhhhhh
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
Re: What do you look like?
Both.maria wrote:or gogirlanime.... either or
Re: What do you look like?
That's wholesome family funLocke wrote:Both.maria wrote:or gogirlanime.... either or
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
Re: What do you look like?
You got it! Me and gorgieanime are related.maria wrote:That's wholesome family funLocke wrote:Both.maria wrote:or gogirlanime.... either or
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
what the?, let's get this back to commenting about the pictures
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
-
Yodama Man
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
Might I say, that's some bullshit. He didn't do anything wrong. Your going to say no to his mod app because he doesn't know what that means? Man, you just got a grudge against everyone don't ya?Jay wrote:scorpionwarrior wrote:what's tapping mean?
I will answer here, since you applied to become a moderatoer. No you will not make a good Mod, why? For reason above. Sorry chap. Cheers though.
Oh and Scorp, tapping is like...haveing sex with. Just another term.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
-
gogirlanime
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Mar 06, 2007 4:26pm
Re: What do you look like?
LMAO, I'm so glad I'm not involved in an argument about myself haha
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
rotfl, thanks for the explanation, lol, but let's stop the fighting
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: What do you look like?
hmmm.. a stupid question, but I have no idea what is this, so..
what does LMAO mean? o.o''
it remembers me a name of a fruit, but.. XD Sorry for this stupid question!
what does LMAO mean? o.o''
it remembers me a name of a fruit, but.. XD Sorry for this stupid question!
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
LMAO, means laughing my A__ off, lol, i don't swear,
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: What do you look like?
ahuhauhauahuahauaha, really?
thanks scorpionwarrior... ^^
huahauhauahuahuahua
thanks scorpionwarrior... ^^
huahauhauahuahuahua
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: What do you look like?
Yodama Man wrote:Might I say, that's some bullshit. He didn't do anything wrong. Your going to say no to his mod app because he doesn't know what that means? Man, you just got a grudge against everyone don't ya?Jay wrote:scorpionwarrior wrote:what's tapping mean?
I will answer here, since you applied to become a moderatoer. No you will not make a good Mod, why? For reason above. Sorry chap. Cheers though.
Oh and Scorp, tapping is like...haveing sex with. Just another term.
It was sarcasm, scorpion should have known that. No need to get all Emo on me.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Yodama Man
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
Well since computers wern't built for sarcasm. You should probably tell people. And i'm not emo. Nor do I know how that is considered "going Emo on you"Jay wrote:Yodama Man wrote:Might I say, that's some bullshit. He didn't do anything wrong. Your going to say no to his mod app because he doesn't know what that means? Man, you just got a grudge against everyone don't ya?Jay wrote:scorpionwarrior wrote:what's tapping mean?
I will answer here, since you applied to become a moderatoer. No you will not make a good Mod, why? For reason above. Sorry chap. Cheers though.
Oh and Scorp, tapping is like...haveing sex with. Just another term.
It was sarcasm, scorpion should have known that. No need to get all Emo on me.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you look like?
Emo, lol, no probs hakaro
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: What do you look like?
So anyways.
(I like the word bang so much more.)
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
