Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Bleach RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by Fujiwara »

(not everyone is in the same house. Ichigo and Renji are in Ichi's house and then Kazuki, Matsumoto, and Hitsugaya are in Kazuki's house. Choose your pick ^^)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Bleach RP

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

(oops...I choosse Kazuki's house)
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:Kage challenged Kenpachi for captainship and won awhile ago and Yachiru doesnt hold a grudge becuase Kenny was happy in his last fight. So she rides on his shoulder now. She led him to the house where everyone was. Kage accidently broke the front door because Yachiru had her hands over his eyes.
*kazuki jumps at the sound of her door being broken in and before anyone could really blink she had Kage and yachiru pinned to the wall with a sharp dagger like blade at their throat and a look that says death if they move*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Hitsugaya was on his feet with his sword out. He blinked, then sheathed his sword. "You can let them down, Kazuki-san, they're shinigami"

Matsumoto had spilled hot tea on herself and was now complaining about how it was burning her breasts.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*lets them down and frowns* but why are they in my house....
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Hitsugaya shook his head. "I have no idea" He turned his attention to the two shinigami. "Yachiru, Kage, what are you doing here?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*kazuki goes and looks at her door*...-_-#
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Bleach RP

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Kage sighed. "I made the mistake of asking where everyone was........" Chuckles. "Sorry for the disturbance." Kage still feels awkward with most other shinigami, especially captains, and was clearly nervous.

Yachiru just grinned. "I told you I knew where to find Hitsu-bozo and the others. It may have taken us 4 days, but we found them. I wonder where Baldy went? He was following us at one point."
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Baldy? *Kazuki asked and silently snickers at the name hitsu-bozo..but knew he was gonna get mad*...well i guess other shinigami are welcome in my home...*she said looking at them from her broken door*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Bleach RP

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Kage sighed again. "I can fix the door. Just me in the direction of the tools." Kage puts Yachiru down. "Dont make anyone mad and stay out of trouble, please."
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*kazuki looks at him* its ok..just..how did it get broken in..again..
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Hitsugaya fumed at the nickname, and then bonked Yachiru over the head. "First off, you will use my whole name, not shorten it. Second, I am Taichou, not Bozo"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Bleach RP

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Kage chuckled. "I ran into it at half speed. I couldnt see where I was going here because Yachiru covered my eyes."

Yachiru cried and whined about Hitsuguya, then got distracted by a pink Hell's Butterfly floating around.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*kazuki stared at the butterfly*..a message...*she muttered seeing it*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Bleach RP

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Kage sighed. "what do they want?"
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bleach RP

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

I dont know...*Kazuki answered*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Locked