Page 19 of 48

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 9:48am
by Spetsnaz
Unfortunately I was too young to protect her and she....died. Killed by her own father

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 9:49am
by saiyuki ginryu
.....oh....*stares at the floor*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 9:52am
by Spetsnaz
I'm sorry. I... *sighs* I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd get upset

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 9:54am
by saiyuki ginryu
*she looks up blushing*no...its not upseting me...

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 9:56am
by Spetsnaz
why are you blushing prince...ah I mean...sai?

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 7:27pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*shakes head*no reason...no reason...

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 1:50am
by Spetsnaz
Now what did I say about keeping your thoughts to yourself?

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:18pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*turn red*s-sorry toji....*lowers head in shame*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 10:14am
by Spetsnaz
*lifts her head* it's okay

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 11:02am
by saiyuki ginryu
*smiles meakly still blushing*o-okay...

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 11:20am
by Spetsnaz
Geez...*laughs*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 11:45am
by saiyuki ginryu
*smirks weakly and laughs a little*yeah i guess eh?

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 1:07pm
by Spetsnaz
I don't mind. I like you that way *smiles*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 7:40pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*blushes shyly*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Jul 14, 2006 1:46am
by Spetsnaz
*laughs* come on shy girl. Let's begin your training

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Aug 03, 2006 2:44pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*huge eyes*pardon?