Page 19 of 56
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 1:26pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*saiyuki groans in pain and opens her eyes*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 1:27pm
by Spetsnaz
*runs out of the house and jumps from roof to roof*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 2:10pm
by saiyuki ginryu
kakashi:*walks in and grins*ah sai-chan...
sai:aw shadup...
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 2:14pm
by Spetsnaz
*walks to the infermery and sees a nurse*
Nurse: Can I help you?
Niwa: I'm here to see a girl named saiyuki
Nurse: Oh yes. She's in room 2
Niwa: Thank you *walks down the hall and stops infront of room 2*
Ah, here it is! *opens the door*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 7:39pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*kakashi,sakura,naruto and surpriseingly sasuke looks at him as saiyuki looks over weakly with a respirator mask on. her whole side bandeged and bleeding through from the surgury and small beads of sweat on her head*
kakashi:ah...niwa-kun ...its nice to see you came to visit my cousion....*grins as naruto teasingly fakes poking sai's frshly operated on ribs*
saiyuki:do that....*gasps*and i'll.....murdure you uzuma....ki....*growls*
kakashi:quiet saiyuki you need to rest after what you went through....
saiyuki:......*scowls and her bangs slide infrount of her eyes as she looks at niwa ,her hair in a messy bun*....why are you...
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 7:49am
by Spetsnaz
Why am I here? I came to see how you were doing
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 8:29am
by saiyuki ginryu
saiyuki:...oh....*rolls her head to the other side to hide her blushing*
kakashi:she'll be okay in a few week of sleep and training...*grins*
saiyuki:*bolts upright*NO WAY AM I STAYING IN THIS BED!I"M UP AND RUNNIN TOMOROW!
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 8:31am
by Spetsnaz
*whispers to kakashi* Is she always like this?
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 8:35am
by saiyuki ginryu
kakashi:some times....she's usualy calm....
saiyuki:*whinces and lays down*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 8:38am
by Spetsnaz
*laughs silently and clears his throat* Well sai-chan, I see that you're recovering. It's time for me to leave. I'm gonna offer my services to hokage-sama *walks out of the room and looks at sasuke before closing the door*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 8:40am
by saiyuki ginryu
*sasuke glares at him then looks away out a window then looks at a shaking saiyuki*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 8:43am
by Spetsnaz
*while walking on the streets*
The survivor of The Uchiha clan
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 8:45am
by saiyuki ginryu
*saiyuki growls and sits up and swings her legs off the bed panting kakashi stares*
saiyuki:i'll be going to train now...*weak*
kakashi:.....
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 1:20pm
by Spetsnaz
*whistles*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 21, 2006 11:05am
by saiyuki ginryu
*gets dressed and wobbles out of the room.hagane and his friend stare at her*
hagane:ummmmm...saiyuki-chan....shouldn't you be in bed?
saiyuki:no way! i'm not gonna miss the exams!
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 21, 2006 11:14am
by Spetsnaz
*at the academy, niwa is talking to the hokage*
Hokage: Are you sure?
Niwa: Positive. I want to be an anbu again
Hokage: Incredible. It's been 2 years and here you are standing infront of me as if it were yesterday. Except for the half broken mask *laughs*
Niwa: I wanna keep my mask that way, hokage-sama
Hokage: *nods* Very well. You may leave
Niwa: *bows* Thank you, hokage-sama