Page 19 of 19

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 04, 2008 2:48pm
by Demyx
"Then let's go get something to eat! I'm hungry." She said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door.

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 05, 2008 4:36pm
by Emo_Alchemist
"WAH!" Leon followed her. "Hey...slow down will ya?!"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 05, 2008 5:53pm
by Demyx
She looked back at him, wrinkling her nose. "Why do I have to? Aren't you hungry too?"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 05, 2008 6:04pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Leon sighed. "Well I don't eat much so I....." His stomach growled. "Ok yeah I'm hungry. But I'm poor I mean it."

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 05, 2008 9:46pm
by makotoshishio12111
Name:hector

Age:18

Grade(Leave blank of a teacher): fresh man

Race: human

Apperance: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/ ... 23d3e8.jpg
backpack i hold with my hads it has my skecth books and pens ....

Background info :i love cats and i want to become a mage and an artist but here is stuff about me
i was born in a smalltown ...when i was 4 one day demon killed and burned every one but me i ran .. i should have died that day .. later on i lived on my own for 14 then i found a family that would take me in then at theage of 16 i became an artist i love to draw .

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 05, 2008 9:49pm
by makotoshishio12111
Hector: * walks to doors of schools and knocks on door * with a shy voices" hello "

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 06, 2008 9:05am
by Emo_Alchemist
(Ok ummm.....you can join just please fix the background. My school does not train to kill.)

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 06, 2008 9:08am
by makotoshishio12111
Hector : (oh ok im sorry i mean i will not use the powers and stuff i learn to kill)

*walks into the school * wow nice school im hector and u are ,oh do u think i can get soemthing to eat i have been walking for days with no food

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 06, 2008 11:07am
by makotoshishio12111
Hector : hey where is the calf i really need to eat can someone show me

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 06, 2008 4:00pm
by makotoshishio12111
Hector: starts to walk around school and findsa chair , sits in chair and starts to draw that guy i just meet when i came* " what was his name"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 07, 2008 2:39pm
by Demyx
Emo_Alchemist wrote:Leon sighed. "Well I don't eat much so I....." His stomach growled. "Ok yeah I'm hungry. But I'm poor I mean it."

Koryu laughed, still dragging him. "That's fine. Where do you want to eat? It'll be on me."

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 07, 2008 2:41pm
by makotoshishio12111
Hector: are u talking to * with a shy voice *

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 08, 2008 2:50pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Leon ran after her. "How about that Italian resturant down the road?"

Raphael was walking down the hall when he saw Hector. "Excuse me are you new here?"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 08, 2008 2:52pm
by makotoshishio12111
Hector: shy voice * ah ah why yes i am * puts skecth book down*

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 08, 2008 3:08pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Raphael smiled warmly at him. "I'm the school nurse and holy magick teacher. You don't look so well. Would you like to come back to my office?"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Feb 08, 2008 3:12pm
by makotoshishio12111
Hector: ok its just i walked for days to get her * gets up and follows to your office* Falls onto ground from hunger *