Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Sesshy or Naraku?

Sesshoumaru, baby!
5
100%
Naraku, evil rocks!
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 5

ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 386
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"yes, I am"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"wow that is so sweet"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 386
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"thank u sango"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango smiles and says"so when is the wedding?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 386
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"how about tommorrow kagome?"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sanog says"that soon wait for a while"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 166
Joined: Dec 13, 2006 7:18am

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

((K, Dark, will do. I might just have someone else already on this thread play Sesshoumaru since we don't seem to be getting requests.))

Kagome's eyes widened as she turned around, still slightly teary eyed, "What about MY feelings? I don't even know if I love ANYONE."
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 386
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"huh?"
User avatar
Jazzy_Angel1
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 166
Joined: Dec 13, 2006 7:18am

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by Jazzy_Angel1 »

She looked at the ground now, she hated to hurt him, "I'm not sure I can return your feelings for me..."

But her heart was screaming for her to take him now, lest he forget his feelings later.
When you're looking for Atlantis in the middle of the desert, you'll probably realize that you should've looked in the OCEAN first...and now...you also realize that...you forgot to bring water. -.-' A random quote by Myself
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 386
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"oh. well, thats ok." *Koga looked sad.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"kagome are you ok?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 386
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by ritsukasgirl »

*koga still looked sad*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"kaga are you ok?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 386
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"Yeah, im fine."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sango says"ok were to go now?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ritsukasgirl
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 386
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Post by ritsukasgirl »

"lets go somewhere private sango."
Locked