Page 20 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:32pm
by Seras
Edward followed silently not saying a word.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:35pm
by KoYue
After a couple more minutes, Nana asked, "How's the cut?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:37pm
by Seras
"Meh" He shrugged, he knew she couldn't see it. He didn't touch it, letting the blood flow from the cut to his jaw.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:40pm
by KoYue
"I would like a better answer than that."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:43pm
by Seras
"Um," He thought for the right word. "Bleeding but I'll live"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:45pm
by KoYue
"How bad is the bleeding?" Nana asked as she stopped the the top of the stairs.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:46pm
by Seras
Edward touched his jaw "Not bad"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:51pm
by KoYue
"You can handle staying in class?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:52pm
by Seras
Edward did a small nod "Yes"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:58pm
by KoYue
"Good, because we're almost there," Nana said as she started walking down a long hallway.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:00pm
by Seras
"Okay" He kept his words to a minimuim as he followed her.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:03pm
by KoYue
"And here it is," Nana sighed as she stopped in front of a door near the end of the hall. "Well, go in and have fun."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:08pm
by Seras
Edward just nodded and stepped past her and walked into the classroom. 'probly isn't going to following' Some of the students stopped and stared at his cheek but he didn't mind. He put the slip into the teacher's hand then stopped in the middle of the classroom "Name is Edward, I'm sure it'll be great getting to know you all" He sat down in one of the empty desks after saying the automatic speech he had said many times before.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 9:37pm
by KoYue
Nana sighed and put a cheery smile as she entered the classroom. She apologized to the teacher for being late, although gave no reasoning, and sat down next to Edward.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:18am
by Seras
Edward looked over at Nana "What class is this?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 12:42pm
by Ninja_X
*pulls his car out of the restruant and heads back to school* so Rizel what do you do for fun? *wondred if she wanted to go back to school or go back home*