It's alright,this forum is to express your self about rap and rock.(but I say that rap takes no talent)PRINCE OF LIGHTNING wrote:im just expressing my opinoin to and if anyone else feels this way then SORRY YALL
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Rock vs. Rap
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
LMFAO! Ok then, I'll save that one for laterVash wrote:Definately Rock. Rap sucks. But that's just my oppinion. Now kill me
hmm......I dont really know what to say on this one.......but rock XD Just not heavy metal.....its so weird on the ears =P I prefer psycadelic music.
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
I triple X agree XDGothicGirl367 wrote:I agree with you on that one.moon mamodo wrote:(but I say that rap takes no talent)
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
No it doesnt.I will do it right now:moon mamodo wrote:PRINCE OF LIGHTNING wrote:.(but I say that rap takes no talent)
Yo yo @$^% in da %$^% house...!
i goona kick your @$$ that is under yo blouse!
i am a pervert...just like 50 cent...!
And I killed the $%^&*^$ guy who had my room for rent!
As I said...DUMB!
-
Torubie
- Visitor
re: Rock vs. Rap
I like rap
I like it because MOST of them has meaning in the lyrics
I kinda like rock but where i'm from there's not much of it, only rap so grew fond of rap
Hey! that's just my opinion
so in my case i like them both
but rap is the best!!! XD
I like it because MOST of them has meaning in the lyrics
I kinda like rock but where i'm from there's not much of it, only rap so grew fond of rap
Hey! that's just my opinion
so in my case i like them both
but rap is the best!!! XD
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
........I dont see how.......b*tches and bling bling have a meaning.....sorry just rambling....Torubie wrote:I like rap![]()
I like it because MOST of them has meaning in the lyrics
I kinda like rock but where i'm from there's not much of it, only rap so grew fond of rap
Hey! that's just my opinion![]()
![]()
so in my case i like them both
but rap is the best!!! XD
i told yuo about stares dog
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
well i dont think that rap is mostly about bling bling theres other stuff that they say...even tho i like rock bettaEnvious_dreamer wrote:........I dont see how.......b*tches and bling bling have a meaning.....sorry just rambling....Torubie wrote:I like rap![]()
I like it because MOST of them has meaning in the lyrics
I kinda like rock but where i'm from there's not much of it, only rap so grew fond of rap
Hey! that's just my opinion![]()
![]()
so in my case i like them both
but rap is the best!!! XD
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Rock vs. Rap
it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Torubie
- Visitor
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Piro wrote:it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
Yeah like that! that what i meant!
You're smart Piro
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
yeah i agree with thatPiro wrote:it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
........sure it was PiroPiro wrote:it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
i told yuo about stares dog
-
//ZeroNine\\BrokenSky99
- Visitor
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
meaning what?Envious_dreamer wrote:........sure it was PiroPiro wrote:it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
XDZatchy wrote:Yo yo @$^% in da %$^% house...!
i goona kick your @$$ that is under yo blouse!
i am a pervert...just like 50 cent...!
And I killed the $%^&*^$ guy who had my room for rent!
'Cause we are The Aqua Teens!
Make the homies say ho and the girls wanna scream!
(Aqua Teen Hunger Force... don't ask...
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
re: Rock vs. Rap
I like rap.
But I'm more of a rock person.
But I'm more of a rock person.
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: Rock vs. Rap
dont mind both i dont mind eminem or system of a down....
actually i likt both
actually i likt both
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Rock vs. Rap
rap DOES take talent. it is more of a poem with a beat. now people like 50 cent and snoop dogg and all them, they say there gangstas but guess what? there not! a real gangsta: hussles, goes to jail, is a bad influence, and is overall plain wrong. what they do is just a gig to get attention and also theres rap, hip-hop, and r&b. rap is more boys and is like.....its more meaning full and laid back. hip-hop is more fast pace and musical? and r&b is more romantic and just slower than the other two. but back on topic. rap mostly comes from the inner heart. most of the time its about problems past and it does take alot of skill to create a ryme! ive got a few rimes about how i got stabbed when i was 8 and my best friend died when i was 11 and how im 14 years old and still alive. now let me ask u this: could u right now create a GOOD ryme and not just a short one that is actually GOOD? u cant convince me rap doesent take skill untill i see u freestyle right now and create somethin better than 50 cent etc. ((aqua teen hungerforce!))
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
