Page 3 of 10
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 12, 2005 7:30pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
PRINCE OF LIGHTNING wrote:im just expressing my opinoin to and if anyone else feels this way then SORRY YALL

It's alright,this forum is to express your self about rap and rock.(but I say that rap takes no talent)
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 13, 2005 11:23am
by Pyro Psycho
Vash wrote:Definately Rock. Rap sucks. But that's just my oppinion. Now kill me

LMFAO! Ok then, I'll save that one for later
hmm......I dont really know what to say on this one.......but rock XD Just not heavy metal.....its so weird on the ears =P I prefer psycadelic music.
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:18pm
by Pyro Psycho
GothicGirl367 wrote:moon mamodo wrote:(but I say that rap takes no talent)
I agree with you on that one.

I triple X agree XD
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 14, 2005 1:31pm
by Xehanort
moon mamodo wrote:PRINCE OF LIGHTNING wrote:.(but I say that rap takes no talent)
No it doesnt.I will do it right now:
Yo yo @$^% in da %$^% house...!
i goona kick your @$$ that is under yo blouse!
i am a pervert...just like 50 cent...!
And I killed the $%^&*^$ guy who had my room for rent!
As I said...DUMB!
re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 16, 2005 4:39pm
by Torubie
I like rap
I like it because MOST of them has meaning in the lyrics
I kinda like rock but where i'm from there's not much of it, only rap so grew fond of rap
Hey! that's just my opinion
so in my case i like them both
but rap is the best!!! XD
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 16, 2005 7:11pm
by Pyro Psycho
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 16, 2005 8:08pm
by SYL
well i dont think that rap is mostly about bling bling theres other stuff that they say...even tho i like rock betta

re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 12:04am
by Ethereal Blaze
it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 5:28pm
by Torubie
Piro wrote:it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
Yeah like that! that what i meant!
You're smart Piro
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 10:23pm
by SYL
Piro wrote:it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
yeah i agree with that
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 6:33pm
by Pyro Psycho
Piro wrote:it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
........sure it was Piro
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 7:32pm
by //ZeroNine\\BrokenSky99
Envious_dreamer wrote:Piro wrote:it takes a ot of talent to do rap. ¬¬ true, the likes of 50cent are all about "Bitches and bling," but eminem, dre, they rap about things that are real. surely all of ya has heard ems "Like toy soldiers." thats about his friend gettin shot in a drive by because he was in another rap gang in detroit. the song is soooo moving.
........sure it was Piro
meaning what?
Re: re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 8:19pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
Zatchy wrote:Yo yo @$^% in da %$^% house...!
i goona kick your @$$ that is under yo blouse!
i am a pervert...just like 50 cent...!
And I killed the $%^&*^$ guy who had my room for rent!
XD
'Cause we are The Aqua Teens!
Make the homies say ho and the girls wanna scream!
(Aqua Teen Hunger Force... don't ask...

)
re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 2:31pm
by The Rage
I like rap.
But I'm more of a rock person.
re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 5:40pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
dont mind both i dont mind eminem or system of a down....
actually i likt both
re: Rock vs. Rap
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 10:47pm
by ANGEL OF HELL
rap DOES take talent. it is more of a poem with a beat. now people like 50 cent and snoop dogg and all them, they say there gangstas but guess what? there not! a real gangsta: hussles, goes to jail, is a bad influence, and is overall plain wrong. what they do is just a gig to get attention and also theres rap, hip-hop, and r&b. rap is more boys and is like.....its more meaning full and laid back. hip-hop is more fast pace and musical? and r&b is more romantic and just slower than the other two. but back on topic. rap mostly comes from the inner heart. most of the time its about problems past and it does take alot of skill to create a ryme! ive got a few rimes about how i got stabbed when i was 8 and my best friend died when i was 11 and how im 14 years old and still alive. now let me ask u this: could u right now create a GOOD ryme and not just a short one that is actually GOOD? u cant convince me rap doesent take skill untill i see u freestyle right now and create somethin better than 50 cent etc. ((aqua teen hungerforce!))