Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

NOO!!!SPOILERS!!!

Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

=D>
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

re: NOO!!!

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

Yeah :-k , like an Angel from
Hell or something ackward like that :lol: :lol: :lol:
I loved that nail thing too \:D/
Gambit
Visitor

re: NOO!!!

Post by Gambit »

It was kinda freaky when Wrath bended one of her nails though. :twitch:
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:heh:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

re: NOO!!!

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Hate rises from deep within me!
Our Wrath's better =D>
Gambit
Visitor

re: NOO!!!

Post by Gambit »

Yeah she's awesome and nice.

Pride though... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Makes me so sad to think about it.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

=D> :cry:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

re: NOO!!!

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

8-[ Actually both our Pride and the
show one are pretty similar :-k
Our Pride just emotes more :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:-k
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Gambit
Visitor

Re: re: NOO!!!

Post by Gambit »

Homunculus_Deception wrote:8-[ Actually both our Pride and the
show one are pretty similar :-k
Our Pride just emotes more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Pride is actually a really big sweetheart underneath everything.

Just don't tell him I said that.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:wink:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

re: NOO!!!

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

No need [-( He'll see it when he
reads this if he decides to :-k
I'd say 50-50 chance he'll find out :mrgreen:
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:heh:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Gambit
Visitor

re: NOO!!!

Post by Gambit »

:pale:

Oh crap...
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cody-kins »

:-$ :lol:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: NOO!!!

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I realy feel bad for Gluttony...I will tell Pride what you said..he is my friend :twisted:
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Locked