Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

Even thou that might be correct in a wierd paralel way, i was looking for these 3 effects: A card that revives a fallen monster, A card that allows you to negate or destroy oponents traps, and a card that either raises monsters attack or lowers oponents attack, now that the question is over WE DUEL miss Emily , i said whoever could give me a right answer gets to duel
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"how about a 3 way duel"
I'm back
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

Sounds good to me
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"4000 lp each and what's the order"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"sounds good to me"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"so the order is"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"yea what is the order?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"don't ask me"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"so what is the order then teacher?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"yeah i want to know the order so we can duel and so i can kick their butts"
I'm back
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

The order is this Ladies First so it will be Emily, then me then you (rj), now get your decks ready, lets DUEL!:
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"ok then"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok iam ready"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"cool"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok let start"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yugioh Gx (Please join)

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"yep"
I'm back
Locked