Page 3 of 5

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 11:52am
by DanceHallDrug
You silly! You should've told me when it was and I would've kidnapped you away from it! As it was, I just logged one day and saw that you got married! Imagine my shock..... :?

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 11:54am
by Tyche
It was last minute. Coin-rin just said, "Tyche proposed to me! XD" and I sort of went "Huh? No I didn't" and then we were married...

Naru-nee wanted to be there so I had to do it twice...

Waffle-san didn't save me either. :cry:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 11:56am
by DanceHallDrug
LOL. Nice going. Only you could have gotten married without knowing or wanting it, Tyche...
That's okay, I promise to only tease you mercilessly for one day (tomorrow). Maybe two... :lol: :lol:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 11:59am
by Tyche
....Not fair. And you should say "LQTM" instead of "LOL"... it makes more sence. \:D/

(is going to tease you tomorrow for being "busy" all weekend)

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 12:01pm
by DanceHallDrug
I dunno what LQTM means....please enlighten me.

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 12:04pm
by Tyche
"LQTM" is Laughing quietly to myself. LQTM

Sexy avvy by the way. :wink:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 12:09pm
by DanceHallDrug
lol. Besides, I'm not laughing quietly, it would be: LHOL. Laughing hysterically out loud--because that's totally what I'm doing.

Our sewer pipe in our house broke so there're plumber guys with big trucks digging up the front of my yard. And they've got jackhammers that I can hear from inside! It sucks! Plus, we can't use any water until they fix it. No sinks, toilets, dishwasher, etc.

Thanks--i got bored of the old avvy.

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 12:12pm
by Tyche
*shoots the plumbers* Better? (go to the chat please!)

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 12:12pm
by DanceHallDrug
Much better! *going to the chat*

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 1:26pm
by Tyche
=D>

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 1:36pm
by Cold Revolver
Tyche wrote:"LQTM" is Laughing quietly to myself. LQTM

Sexy avvy by the way. :wink:
It may make sense but it sounds stupid! haha :D


"LOL" :P

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 1:37pm
by DanceHallDrug
LQTM! :D

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 1:58pm
by Tyche
LQTM pwns :P

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 1:59pm
by DanceHallDrug
definitely.

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:04pm
by Tyche
Anyway. Back to topic.

"Rent" is a sweet song. The scene is awesome too.

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2007 2:05pm
by DanceHallDrug
Yeah. my favorite scene is the La Vie Boheme scene. So much fun!! :D