Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Changing Usernames.

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Changing Usernames.

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ wrote:
Bambi wrote:The question I asked was answered on the first page. Why didn't you guys lock this? Instead we had a nice little flame going.

Good job.
you're just cranky because you aren't a moderator anymore.
That wasn't needed, all she said was the topic shoulda been locked ages ago, which is something I happen to agree with seeing as the question was answered, try to not be so abrasive all the time eh?
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
MC ACE
Visitor

Re: Changing Usernames.

Post by MC ACE »

I only said that because of her snobby and annoying,

"Good job." comment.
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Changing Usernames.

Post by Mai »

MC ACE wrote:I only said that because of her snobby and annoying,

"Good job." comment.
SNORT SNORT SNORT.



good thing this i slooooooooooooooooooooooooooocked.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Locked