Page 3 of 3
Re: Which anime/manga character are you most similar to?
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 7:46pm
by ProtoNeiko
I'd have to say I'm most like Rowan from the Ragnorok Animation, I'm hopeless in love with a woman which often leads to weird situations, I try FAR to hard and still fail =p. And I try to take everything head on.
Re: Which anime/manga character are you most similar to?
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 6:43pm
by Karin Rengu
That's awesome. Your life could be like an anime! :3 Nova Scotia! That's a cool place. It's in Canada right?
Re: Which anime/manga character are you most similar to?
Posted: Mar 07, 2008 10:18pm
by shioricallisto
I am mostly like Toshiro Hitsugaya off of Bleach. My personality is almost the same as his. As in willingly to help someone that I care for and to protect what needs to be protected.
Re: Which anime/manga character are you most similar to?
Posted: May 28, 2008 8:47pm
by Zyuuzu Jaggerjack
I resemble Gon from HunterxHunter 'cuz I can be childish at times, carefree, and find easy questions to mind-numbing problems; and I'm like Shikamaru from Naruto 'cuz I'm uber lazy, totally unmotivated, but I am smart. ^_^