Page 3 of 3
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 25, 2007 1:35pm
by Karin Rengu
It was amazing. I downloaded just the part from the beginning because it was so awesome.
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 25, 2007 2:04pm
by Cold Revolver
Karin Rengu wrote:Asterisk is pretty good. But the band, Orange Range, reminds me of a Japanese NSync. . .
What?.... They are no way near Nsync..wtf?

Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 25, 2007 6:46pm
by Karin Rengu
I mean their image. They look like a gay boy band really. And all their other songs are really soft and it pisses me off. Summer and Asterisk are their only two good songs.
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 25, 2007 8:56pm
by Cold Revolver
Karin Rengu wrote:I mean their image. They look like a gay boy band really. And all their other songs are really soft and it pisses me off. Summer and Asterisk are their only two good songs.
ah, I never seen what they actually look like so I suppose I have no say, ive only heard a couple of their songs.
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 6:07am
by Karin Rengu
Yea and I'm pretty sure they don't play the instruments either. They just sing like some gay boy band from the 90s
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:22am
by Amray
Did Anyone See The Intro To X?
That Had Some Amazing J-Rock Song Called "X Dream" ^^.
And Also The Opening Itself Was Kool! =3
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 29, 2007 3:44am
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
Hey, anybody heard of Maximum the Hormone band?
Their song What's Up People and Zetsubou Billy have been OST's of Death Note.
That song is really crazy and wacky..
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 4:22am
by Amray
No Unfortunetly. People Keep telling Me To Watch Death Note But I Have Yet To See It!
I Will One Day Though, That I'm Quite Sure Of. ^^
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 1:54am
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
It's pretty cool, you know...
Really good stuff.. ^_^
You'll enjoy it, for sure..

Re: Intro's and Endings.
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 7:27am
by Amray
I'll Take Your Word For It, That I Will. ^^